Next Manager of Rangers

WilliamCahill91

419 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next manager of Rangers?

• Stuart McCall.
    • Derek McInnes.
    • Billy Davies.
    • Someone different from the above three. (Comment below)
    • No-one. I'm happy with Ally McCoist in charge.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said in the OP than I was unsure of related threads. Plus, I'm not forcing anyone to vote, comment or even view the thread. They can't be that against it that much either, if they're doing the thing they say they don't want to do (view, vote and comment).

Just a pointless thread mate that's all

how 10 people can vote for "super" is oblivious to me anyway I know it's a little out there but I would like to see Kenny Miller be appointed as player manager. In press conferences he talks so much sense, unlike Ally plus he is really experienced, responsible and doesn't seem like he would take any half arsed attempts or performances from the players.

We need someone with track record of regularly performing miracles with little or no resources, someone capable of doing their own scouting.

I have no idea who that might be, if Ally does leave then I hope the imbeciles left on the board are capable of hiring the right person. They haven't filled me full of confidence so far.

Why not take a manager that has won a couple of lower leagues, perhaps an ex player who knows all about Rangers, who has learnt from one of the best and has proven himself in difficult times!

Oh wait......

hes proven to be the worst manager we have ever had

Why not take a manager that has won a couple of lower leagues, perhaps an ex player who knows all about Rangers, who has learnt from one of the best and has proven himself in difficult times!

Oh wait......

No offence BP but I think you write these posts to wind up downbeat Gers. Get their blood boiling.

Never thought I'd say this but .... Tony Pulis

Hear me out

Rangers need stability right now, on and off the pitch.

This guy hasn't been chasing trophies , but brings stability, has respect from his dressing room, calls a spade a spade, has teams playing structured and everyone knows their role, work their socks off for the manager.

The complete opposite of mccoist rangers

He took stoke to unimaginary heights with a shoestring budget and gave them stability in the hardest league in the world.

Worked a miracle with Crystal Palace last yr

He might not take the gig, but get him in, get us back to being a proper football team then we can look for flair managers

Oh wait......

You must love winding cunts up man, brass neck.

Pulis has been mentioned about four or five times tonight, he's the stuff of absolute fantasy.

He was on a reported 1.5 million a year at Stoke and since then his stock has risen even further and one of the rumoured reasons that he left Palace was because he felt they weren't backing him financially in the transfer market.

Why on earth would he come here for a fraction of the salary we pay McCoist with no transfer budget and no proper infrastructure at the club?

That doesn't just apply to Pulis either, it applies to most of the names people are throwing out as "suggestions".