Next Manager of Rangers

WilliamCahill91

419 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next manager of Rangers?

• Stuart McCall.
    • Derek McInnes.
    • Billy Davies.
    • Someone different from the above three. (Comment below)
    • No-one. I'm happy with Ally McCoist in charge.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uch, here we go with the usual shite. I'm a low poster so I must be a Tim, or a fan of another club, or a spy on behalf of the board.

100% legit here. I use my real name and all you have to do is click my signature to be linked to my Twitter feed where I post under my real face. No anonymous pussies over on this end, mate.

What would you have in a fry up? :pipe:

McCall for me,then Michael Laudrup in the summer along with Brian.

What would you have in a fry up? :pipe:

McCall for me,then Michael Laudrup in the summer along with Brian.

Fuck knows. Haha.

Isn't Michael Laudrup at some rich Arab club? Would cost a fortune to break his contract, even if he agreed to come.

Fuck knows. Haha.

Isn't Michael Laudrup at some rich Arab club? Would cost a fortune to break his contract, even if he agreed to come.

He's only on a one year contract.

Could someone honestly answer me as to why Billy Davies always gets linked with us? I've asked it in another thread and nobody replied.....

He's only on a one year contract.

Could someone honestly answer me as to why Billy Davies always gets linked with us? I've asked it in another thread and nobody replied.....

He's a decent manager, mate. And a Bluenose into the bargain. I got hounded on Twitter yesterday for suggesting him. I don't think he's that bad. Certainly much better than McCoist, any day of the week.

At the start of the season I said Gordon Strachan , though I accept now that is a non starter because of his promising start to the Euros.

However that is the kind of manager we need - an experienced , proven manager ( I do worry about McCall , McInnes and Davies in that respect in the step up to a team like Rangers ) .

His biggest attribute is getting the best out of ordinary players as his time with Scotland is proving. In our current financial position this is vital. His team frequently punches above its weight , while , at the same time , playing attacking football. He also has an eye for players that many don't know , doesn't fear throwing them in the team , and they rarely disappoint.

Like I say , Strachan won't come , but if we can find someone with these attributes , we won't go far wrong.

He's a decent manager, mate. And a Bluenose into the bargain. I got hounded on Twitter yesterday for suggesting him. I don't think he's that bad. Certainly much better than McCoist, any day of the week.

Meh,I wouldn't be too excited personally if he were to get the job,we need somebody to come in and do what Advocaat did,shake the whole club from top to bottom and get the youth system/scouting network in order. And I feel that Laudrup or even the De Boer brothers would be up for that task.

All in my opinion of course :lol:

Buy Neilson out of his contract - if we have any money.

Neilson works alongside Craig Levien at Hearts. He's the coach and CL is the director of football. Plus, he's only been managing since the summer. We need someone who's been tried and tested. We've tried giving the job to someone inexperienced, like Ally, and it hasn't worked out.

Meh,I wouldn't be too excited personally if he were to get the job,we need somebody to come in and do what Advocaat did,shake the whole club from top to bottom and get the youth system/scouting network in order. And I feel that Laudrup or even the De Boer brothers would be up for that task.

All in my opinion of course :lol:

Aye, Laudrup would be a great signing. It would be a complete coup for us, though.

Think Ally has been playing for the play off's since Hearts win at Ibrox , no fight , no tactics no help from those two duds McDowall and Durrant and most of all the players that are not good enough Black stands out a mile as a terrible player and Wallace I just don't see a player in him his good foot is useless .

Ally has to take the blame for team selection.

I've not voted, I've said my preferred appointments in other threads such as Mixu, probably being the best option for a good footballing side within our budget, has an unbelievable track record of scouting players and bringing them in for peanuts. The man has many a finger in many a pie.

Having said that, he's not looking too sharp with Finland at the minute, picked up a great draw away to Spain if I recall correctly though? Might have been a year or two ago.

The main reason I've not voted as I have the fear. I have a genuine fear that it'll be handed to mcculloch, or another in house appointment.