the minority have spoken it seems

KingKirk

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk about how well we done v hearts first half.. This is Rangers ffs we should be running over a piss poor hearts team. Its cringe.

Just shows what a bunch of unprofessional cunts our players are. If they had given half the commitment for our previous games that they gave against Hearts then we wouldnt be in this position.

When were back on top, other than Miller, Wallace and Mcleod I dont think we've got a single player who actually deserves to play in the big league with us. They dont give a shit most of the time.

All this talk about how well we done v hearts first half.. This is Rangers ffs we should be running over a piss poor hearts team. Its cringe.

People also forget this was Hearts weakest team all season, they were missing their captain and 3 best players.

What does that say about us if we cannot take points from a weakened Hearts side?

People will gloss up anything though if it means protecting their bewildered hero.

This is why i do not want to see a Rangers legend ever be appointed manager again. Unless he has a track record of success elsewhere and is the obvious choice.

I was critical of McLeish in his final year and hated seeing him getting slaughtered in public. Same with McCoist. No secret i have very little respect left for him but i don't like seeing the Rangers manager failing so badly.

3 and a half years later and it's still the same problems. Still the same excuses. Still the same solutions...give him time...give him money.

His record speaks for itself and his team selections in big games in the last year or so have been absolutely abysmal.

When the majority of the support are against you it's because they can see the problems. Fans don't just turn on a manger for no reason.

This is why i do not want to see a Rangers legend ever be appointed manager again. Unless he has a track record of success elsewhere and is the obvious choice.

I was critical of McLeish in his final year and hated seeing him getting slaughtered in public. Same with McCoist. No secret i have very little respect left for him but i don't like seeing the Rangers manager failing so badly.

3 and a half years later and it's still the same problems. Still the same excuses. Still the same solutions...give him time...give him money.

His record speaks for itself and his team selections in big games in the last year or so have been absolutely abysmal.

When the majority of the support are against you it's because they can see the problems. Fans don't just turn on a manger for no reason.

It was a disgrace the job was given to McCoist in the first place.

Andy Kerr goes to most games. Travels up from NE as he runs Harrogate RSC. Certainly let the majority down over this.

dont give a flying fuck how nice the guy is .No man from Harrogate should be saying things on behalf of a support from Glasgow where most of us live and know what really goes on in this rancid City

Just shows what a bunch of unprofessional cunts our players are. If they had given half the commitment for our previous games that they gave against Hearts then we wouldnt be in this position.

When were back on top, other than Miller, Wallace and Mcleod I dont think we've got a single player who actually deserves to play in the big league with us. They dont give a shit most of the time.

Your thinking to hard it comes down to just not very good against the big sides(hearts, Hibs) In 270mins we have scored 2 goals against both teams thats why we are 9points behind hearts.. Gretna might want to win the CL but they aint good enough no matter how much they run.. same thing with us

Over the period Ally has been in charge there has been no style of football other than a punt up the park. He has been quoted as saying the training has not changed much in 30 yrs . What other team would still be doing pretty much the same as they were 30 yrs ago. Until the whole management staff are changed will will struggle on and keep seeing this rubbish on the pitch.

I'm sick of hearing the weak arguments from the few that want him to stay, these people do not give 2 shits about our club...they care about their wee hero or pal.

Fuck them, arseholes.

All of them pop their Fucking big heads up when the Shit happens and go against the Majority of Fans.

These Fangroup so called chiefs are a bunch of Fucking Bellends of the highest Order.

They can go and fuck.

Interesting: a "spokesman for the Rangers Trust" veers off message but inexplicably chooses to remain anonymous.

http://www.eveningti...89831n.25957179

That is the view of an Ibrox fans chief as the dust continues to settle on another day to forget for the Light Blues.

Manager McCoist came in for abuse in the closing stages of a 2-0 defeat to Hearts that saw his side fall nine points adrift in the Championship.

A spokesman for the Rangers Supporters' Trust said: "The fans were frustrated at the result and the wider condition of the club.

"The club is a shambles. The vast majority of the fans' frustration has been directed at the board but Ally knows he has to take responsibility for results.

"You have to look at the minimum requirement this season, which is to get promoted.

"Obviously we would we want to go up to the Premiership as winners of the league but that is looking less likely after the Hearts result.

"We have got to make the play-off at the very least and we have got to go up.

"Fans expected to win this league even though it is more difficult with Hearts and Hibs in it and Rangers supporters are making comparisons with Hearts.

"Hearts are rebuilding their club with young players and they play decent football and although they are not great, the bottom line is they have beaten us twice this season.

"So there was a huge amount of frustration directed at Ally although he is long enough in the tooth to know that."

I'm not defending Ally. I want him gone before the Killie game in fact. But why do people keep saying this? Are you all assuming that Hearts are going to go unbeaten? <cr> The chances of that are pretty slim, in my opinion.

I can see them dropping points obviously,but I see us dropping more,that's the problem. I also have zero confidence in ourselves going to Easter Road and getting a result there.

Don't you just love our unelected representatives?? That is Messrs Roberton, Kerr and most likely Graham all giving their 2p worth without any consultation with the fan base.

I wasn't consulted about this and am seeking legal advice.. I can speak for myself I am man enough to do so.

Would love some bear to legally challenge these fuckers and the papers about this fans chief carry on

I wasn't consulted about this and am seeking legal advice.. I can speak for myself I am man enough to do so.

Would love some bear to legally challenge these fuckers and the papers about this fans chief carry on

I know that some people think the Fans' Board will be useless but it should at least be given a chance. Every ordinary member can have an input. Email the relevant rep on the board and get your point(s) across.

The papers and broadcasters like SSN know fine well that these guys are not remotely representative of the support. The media broadcast the fanspivs' outbursts because they make "good copy". I was asked several times to go on and give the "pro-board" view but I refused every time as I'm not pro-board, I'm anti-fanspiv. The broadcasters I spoke to weren't prepared to frame the debate in those terms.

The wilfully blind and deaf, and a wilfully blind and deaf Board. All together in a world of faith and optimism in the Manager and squad whose performances and results do not merit their being given the benefit of turning a wilful blind eye and deaf ear to the shambolic failings of an expensively assembled and paid team who - frankly - are so far from delivering in league games that they have surrendered the optimism that the Support should have had this season.

They are taking the collective mince with the Support.