Plenty of reasons to not go, including (but not limited too):

- the shite football on show

- the embarrassment of a manager

- gutless players with bad attitudes

- shambles of a boardroom

- overpriced tickets

- Christmas is in 4 weeks

- stupid kickoff times

Don't blame anyone for not going, football is brutal at Ibrox just now - although we were pretty good today.

Nonsense. Part of supporting your team is about going to games when they aren't playing well. Not just showing up when you feel like it.

You expect at least half full during the week for a cup game but a weekend cup game against another spfl team shouldve seen at least 30k. If Mccoist got the boot last saturday i think at least 25k wouldve been there today easily.

A decent win but we will end up struggling on wednesday again. The players should be giving 100% every game. Not when they try to prove a point against "better" opposition

If we played the tarriers today, Christmas in 4 weeks, board spivs, managers hopeless , team are pish, players are overpaid. Every single one of them excuses would be out the window and we would have had a ticket office section with folk begging for tickets, waken up before it's too late. Support the team or lose it, it really us that fucking simple.

Had two tickets, could go, but gave them to my nephews and they didn't go.

Ally may or may not get to the end off the season, but I doubt that he will be here at the start off next season. He may not have lost the dressing room, but he sure as hell lost huge swathes of the support!

On today's game, Kilmarnock were very poor, we were better than previous weeks, but the underlying problems remain, an over reliance on the long punt up the park and little or no pace, watched Daly and Boyd try and run down their keeper at a glacial pace comical.

And why does Jig go to ground in almost every tackle, especially in the penalty area, baffling!

That 17 quid quickly mounts up when you add travel etc into it. To go today (without spending a penny on anything else other than a ticket and getting to and from Ibrox) would've cost me 35 quid almost. Add some food and a few beers and it becomes nearer 50 or 60 quid.

I don't know where to start with that.

They haven't just invented cup ties & plonked them in the schedule at the last minute.

They've always been there, with the attendant cost, which we've always bought into & expect to cough up if we're lucky enough to make progress.

What did you do in the 'old days'? (i.e. Pre-admin)

If you want attendances to increase sack the manager. Under Ally we've been put out of 10 cups most of which were very embarrassing. Most were probably surprised at the result today I sure was I thought there was a good chance we'd get beat again. I can forgive those who have lost faith in the manager and just don't want to suffer his football anymore.

Killlie were shocking .I've seen better teams in championship .Killie support was disgusted with them .We could have won 5/6 nil today .

They haven't just invented cup ties & plonked them in the schedule at the last minute.

They've always been there, with the attendant cost, which we've always bought into & expect to cough up if we're lucky enough to make progress.

Firstly I was a kid so whatever adult was taking me paid. Then when I was an adult I picked and chose which games to go to on top of my ST as I simply couldn't justify the expense for some. For a spell I also went with someone who drove so that took a sizeable chunk out of the spend for a day at a game.

Firstly I was a kid so whatever adult was taking me paid. Then when I was an adult I picked and chose which games to go to on top of my ST as I simply couldn't justify the expense for some. For a spell I also went with someone who drove so that took a sizeable chunk out of the spend for a day at a game.

I missed today cause of work but I'm going v Beath and it better be a similar performance to today.

I had an old Septic fan come in and he said we played well today, I said that makes a fucking change.

This is the way we went under JG and I fucking hope it gets better cause of it doesn't things will get worse.

If we played the tarriers today, Christmas in 4 weeks, board spivs, managers hopeless , team are pish, players are overpaid. Every single one of them excuses would be out the window and we would have had a ticket office section with folk begging for tickets, waken up before it's too late. Support the team or lose it, it really us that fucking simple.

Put that ticket upto £38 and it would still of sold out, and I thought it was all about watching the Rangers, not the tims.

We had a couple of thousand more than the game going on in Edinburgh. The place wasn't empty. I still had to queue at half time to get a cup of tea.

The Rangers store was pretty busy. I got a nifty Rangers Christmas jumper for the big day.

If you were not at the match you missed some good goals and some good fun especially when Boyd scored. The Killie fans were not very loyal. Off to sit on their coaches well before the end.

That 17 quid quickly mounts up when you add travel etc into it. To go today (without spending a penny on anything else other than a ticket and getting to and from Ibrox) would've cost me 35 quid almost. Add some food and a few beers and it becomes nearer 50 or 60 quid.

50 or 60 quid fae L.A. Happy days I'd say