Perfect, a home draw and the filth on the road again . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

The timplosion on twitter as we get another home draw has made it an even more mad place than normal. I love seeing these people get angry these were all retweeted onto my timeline in the space of about 2 mins after the draw Great laugh for a Monday.

Sevco at home. Us away. Must be the Scottish cup

Celtic away to Dundee in Scottish Cup. Make that 15 away ties out of 17 now. 11 home ties out last 16 for Sevco. @ScottishFA

Surely not ANOTHER home cup draw for Sevco...It's almost as if they are skint and being done favours, but that's none of my business.

Sevco at home, celtic away. Well suprise suprise.

The timplosion on twitter as we get another home draw has made it an even more mad place than normal. I love seeing these people get angry these were all retweeted onto my timeline in the space of about 2 mins after the draw Great laugh for a Monday.

Celtic away to Dundee in Scottish Cup. Make that 15 away ties out of 17 now. 11 home ties out last 16 for Sevco. @ScottishFA

Surely not ANOTHER home cup draw for Sevco...It's almost as if they are skint and being done favours, but that's none of my business.

Saw that one Mate, must admit thought I'd draw a few out here, must be losing my touch !

Fuck me thats obsession for you.

"Celtic away to Dundee in Scottish Cup. Make that 15 away ties out of 17 now"

Shouldn't that be Pacific Shelf away to Dundee? Funny that they don't seem to understand that the club that was founded in 1888 was wound up and a new company given is name after its assets were moved to a new plc about 15 year back. It never fails to amuse me how many of the rabble that they call fans are ignorant of their own team history.

Just shows you how thick the cunts are! In the same sentence they call us Sevco and then state that we have had 15 home ties out of 17.

Thick tarrier bastards!

For a shower of low life scum that don't acknowledge we are still the glorious Rangers ,they make some amount of fuss over a certain other group called sevco .Their hypocrisy just makes you feel sorry for them .Deluded fuckwits