Rangers Needs You - this Saturday - Yes You!

blue No11

Ill keep this short.... If Ally is not sacked tomorrow morning get yourself to the game on Saturday and shout it from the roof tops for him to go.

I have supported this great club for 30 years and this is by far the worst football I have ever seen. He must go ! Make it the Rangers way and stop this embarrassment NOW !

ITS TIME FOR THE RANGERS FAMILY TO FILL THE STANDS AND GET OUR CLUB BACK ! SCARE THESE BASTARDS INTO TAKING ACTION. COME ON WE ARE RANGERS SUPER RANGERS !!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP is spot on the only way to get rid of him is to protest and force either a sacking or a resignation.

It is partly our fault he has lasted so long because there has been no matchday reaction to match internet comments and the views of fans away from games.

The time for putting up with it is now long gone.

He thinks it is acceptable for any club to beat us and no Ranger, never mind the manager, should have that opinion.

Ally was a legend as a player but he has ruined that and he will never be held in that esteem again. The negatives s manager far outweigh the positives when he was a player.

Ibrox will be empty so long as this man keeps his job.

Our club is hollow as fuck and day by day I feel more distant to it.

Indeed. And what a sad state of affairs it is. I am just at the stage where I am totally numb and no bad result comes as a shock.

What makes it worse is seeing how well Hertz are doing having been sensible after their own administration woes. Meh am just scunnered.

Sadly you won't hear a peep on Saturday.

i agree you won't hear fuck all as apathy has set in too deeply. Only way to do it is if everyone( and I know there won't be many) walks out on Saturday at a set time, 9 minutes would be appropriate and that way we wouldn't have to suffer watching much more of that pish

Instead of less than 10k sending a message.... how about 50k+ letting them know how we feel, as many on here have said there is no man bigger than the club and as Ally is my boyhood hero it hurts me to say he need's to go!!

Exactly the only way this stops is for the family to come together and put an end to the rot !

Instead of less than 10k sending a message.... how about 50k+ letting them know how we feel, as many on here have said there is no man bigger than the club and as Ally is my boyhood hero it hurts me to say he need's to go!!

Exactly the only way this stops is for the family to come together and put an end to the rot !

If I didn't have my ST, I would not be going. I am not spending another penny until he is out the door. The man is clueless and is costing us more than he is bringing us. The true cost of not getting promoted this year will be felt hard. The prospect of this not happening is very real currently.

Ill keep this short.... If Ally is not sacked tomorrow morning get yourself to the game on Saturday and shout it from the roof tops for him to go.

I have supported this great club for 30 years and this is by far the worst football I have ever seen. He must go ! Make it the Rangers way and stop this embarrassment NOW !

ITS TIME FOR THE RANGERS FAMILY TO FILL THE STANDS AND GET OUR CLUB BACK ! SCARE THESE BASTARDS INTO TAKING ACTION. COME ON WE ARE RANGERS SUPER RANGERS !!!!!!!

I wont be going until Ally's gone. I hope that's soon so I can start going back to the football again. Trust me, going to the ground and trying to protest achieves nothing. In fact, earlier on today there was a thread on this very forum slagging off people who attend and boo.

Ibrox will be empty so long as this man keeps his job.

Our club is hollow as fuck and day by day I feel more distant to it.

Me too mate Its the worst ever And I came throughout Mr Griegs era.

At least he had leadership.

This is heartbreaking and of it takes me and my wife not going to get him out then it will have to be that way.

He needs removed now.