McCoist BBC News

The New Era

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued support? People are turning away in their droves, we got 14,000 against an SPL side and will probably get less than that this week. And its all because of you Ally, youve failed so stop dragging out your demise and be a man and walk.

He has my backing !

As for all the foul moth rants at him - grow up!

Saying this in every post is just your way of deflecting. Youre quick to call out those giving abuse but ignore the real issues. Just sitting with your fingers crossed.

playing for Rangers doesn`t make you a Rangers man.

McCoist will never be a Rangers man. He doesn`t know what a Rangers man is all about and never will due to him only thinking of himself.

so you've resorted to talking absolute nonsense just to emphasis your point? It didn't work!

It's only this past week I've come to appreciate how much respect Paul Le Guen deserves for walking away for nowt when he realised he was in the wrong movie . Ally is a fierce competitor and it's understandable he wont walk away without a fight however when anyone puts himself before the Rangers they lose all respect in my eyes.If we have to stay in the championship for one more season on the back of Allys serial ineptitude I'm afraid Ally will deserve all the abuse coming his way and more. Can't believe I'm contemplating giving the game a miss tomorrow such is the feeling of dread I get when I think of a trip to Ibrox which has become a complete chore.

The usual fucking soundbites. It's amazing that [in my eyes anyway] that he's gone from an absolute legend, Mr-Rangers-type to an arrogant, deluded man who's every word actually boils my piss. If it isn't his pish patter it's the sight of him on the dugout; clueless, statuesque and arms folded praying that he's playing at home with Sue on Question of Sport.

As for 'level best' and '100%', what a load of pish. More like getting his levels sorted out on the karaoke machine and cracking jokes with his pals in 'training'. Just do the right thing and walk, for fuck sake.

In his head he must be watching a different game of football to what I am watching, either that he's taking the piss. I allowed him the first season in the lower divisions because of circumstances and hoped for continuous improvements each season that has not happened, things have got worse and I am very worried as to how we will get promoted this season, the players he keeps picking(with the exception of a few)are shite and so is his tactical skills.

"i still have a job to do" (I am not resigning)

"I've said all along the job is to get the team back to the top flight, where we feel we belong. "That hasn't altered". (I need to shift the attention away from cup runs as I am fucking shocking at those and also make people believe that the ONLY thing I am here for is to get promotion from diddy leagues).

"I was aware it would be a bumpy ride with a few hiccups along the way and that is proving to be the case" (i'll try and minimize the damage by deflecting attention onto the difficulties we are supposed to have. I'll keep it quiet we are largely playing butchers, bakers and undertakers and some of the result have been nothing short of utter humiliation)

"I would ask them for their continued support for the team. That's all we can ask for." (I'll throw a sop to the supporters by alluding to how great they have been even though I am well aware they want shot of me).

Under-fire Rangers manager Ally McCoist believes he can still make an impact at the club, despite their midweek loss to Alloa.

"I think I've still got a job to do," he said. "I've said all along the job is to get the team back to the top flight, where we feel we belong.

"That hasn't altered. My focus hasn't altered. I was aware it would be a bumpy ride with a few hiccups along the way and that is proving to be the case. But we can't allow ourselves to shift our focus away from getting back to the top flight.

"All I can do is assure the supporters I will be doing my level best, 100 percent, to turn these performances around. I would ask them for their continued support for the team. That's all we can ask for."

No no no no Ally that hasn't been your job this just shows why he hasn't used any youth players because he thinks his job is just to get back to the premier league, his job was to build a team from the third division and carry us through the leagues and then build on that, instead McCostalot has bought old, lazy, done spl players and hasn't used the youth he has bought the types of players like black, law, boyd, miller, kevin kyle, sandaza, mohsni and so on because he wanted to just get through these leagues with shit performances and a lot of shit and embarrasing results on the way but what happens when we get back to the top flight and we have a team full of players who are no good anymore and we need a whole new team and no money to buy any players then we're fucked, Ally you don't have a clue GTF

Progressively being backed into a football cul-de-sac where the only way out is the way he doesn't want to go. And in the cul-de-sac we seem to hear more and more of the 'I have a dream' type of statements which are followed by the reality of 'played a heap of crap' games. I'm sure we'll hear more before a tipping point is reached where either we win promotion and this storm might recede a bit, or we'll fail and the storm of protest would have become irresistable.

Under-fire Rangers manager Ally McCoist believes he can still make an impact at the club, despite their midweek loss to Alloa.

"I think I've still got a job to do," he said. "I've said all along the job is to get the team back to the top flight, where we feel we belong.

"That hasn't altered. My focus hasn't altered. I was aware it would be a bumpy ride with a few hiccups along the way and that is proving to be the case. But we can't allow ourselves to shift our focus away from getting back to the top flight.

"All I can do is assure the supporters I will be doing my level best, 100 percent, to turn these performances around. I would ask them for their continued support for the team. That's all we can ask for."

If Ally believes he has been giving his 100% best, and the results continue to be as poor as what we have had to endure the last few years, then I think Ally has to admit that his giving it 100% isn't good enough for the job at hand and he needs to step aside and let someone else have a go