Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

ticket sales are going well. if we keep going the way we are it will not be far from a sell out.

Ticket sales look pretty poor to me. The majority of areas still have very good availability and they've no even bothered to open the Family Stand, Copland Rear, Bill Struth Main Front or the Club Deck as sales so far don't require it. 12 days to go... (bump)

I'm waiting for the Main Front to be opened so I can activate my season ticket seat.

The Main Front is open, it just isn't available on the website. Plenty of tickets have already been sold for there.

The RM Teddy Bears' Fund has purchased 24 tickets. (tu)

The tickets have been donated to the Quarriers Stopover Supported Accomodation Service (Pollokshaws Road) so that all 14 residents can attend (along with some staff, and the youngsters in their two outreach programmes, who also wanted to go. They're over the moon. (tu)

The RM Teddy Bears' Fund has purchased 24 tickets. (tu)

The tickets have been donated to the Quarriers Stopover Supported Accomodation Service (Pollokshaws Road) so that all 14 residents can attend (along with some staff, and the youngsters in their two outreach programmes, who also wanted to go). They're over the moon. (tu)

I'm happy to donate the ticket I've already got, I'm getting another one this weekend so that I can sit with mates

Activated my ST the first day they were available, but the lack of publicity this game is getting is a bloody disgrace.

But even with that, people need to get off their arses and get a ticket bought for this.

Will be totally embarassing if we only have about 20K there.

as i said ,we are happy the way the ticket sales are going we are selling 1,000 tickets a day and we are at 15,000 sold at the moment,

the club are confident we will be not far away nearer the time of the game,

there will be a lot of paper interviews and tv ads regarding the game comming up over the next week.

as i said ,we are happy the way the ticket sales are going we are selling 1,000 tickets a day and we are at 15,000 sold at the moment,

the club are confident we will be not far away nearer the time of the game,

there will be a lot of paper interviews and tv ads regarding the game comming up over the next week.

Who's 'we'? Do you work in the ticket office?