***The Official Queen Of The South vs Rangers Thread***

Watch our defence every time the ball is loose in midfield.They can't even hold a line. Our two full backs are holding back as Mohsni and McCulloch move forward as they don't trust our central defense. And I can't see I blame them on the evidence so far.

We could actually pinch a draw here from a long punt but the football itself is dire.

Yes, I understand that, what I don't understand is why footballers who are at least intelligent enough to lace up a pair of boots and to breathe in and out think that risking going 1-0 down is worse than having a man sent off with 70 minutes left to play. WHY the instinct is to handle the ball, I don't know. If you can't reach the ball without your hands, tough, and if they happen to score, regroup.

In short, he's fucking lucky, and they scored anyway. Imagine if he had got sent off AND they scored.

In short most footballers dont have the brains or the luxury of time to think it through like you have, they quite simply choose option 1, stop the play.

As i've stated before, Coisty will ALWAYS be a legend for what he achieved as a player and for the way he conducted himself during administration, but, in my opinion he's become a master of deflection for his managerial shortcomings, todays announcement smacks of a desperate attempt of a man expecting the worst and getting his excuse in early, by doing so he's tried to manouvre himself into a no lose situation, if we lose, "it's no ma fault, ah want tae resign" if we win "ahm proud of the players for stepping up"

Is anyone surprised?

Those who are should realise alot of us have seen through Allys tactics and play since Division 3.

The wins and league titles have papered over the cracks. Now we have a challenge it's wide open and we are suffering.

Take the blinkers off