McCoist stays

derekweir29

I am becoming more convinced than ever that we're on the road to death.

It was always going to be the Rangers fans that decided if we lived or died. That remains the case and it looks like we're choosing the latter.

We will not die,not a chance ! Severely crippled but we will survive ! I think.

Looks like the board are hoping the fans will make Allys stay untenable, and one way or another on Saturday they will get their wish so here's a question for Ally. Do you wish the dissenters to stay in the house or attend and give you abuse.

Third option.

Board do their fucking jobs!

You must see after the QOTS game that this situation can't continue.

We will beat Livingston but the crowds are going to be down.

He is here - get over it - and give your support to the team to do the best they can for the rest of the season!

I dont know you'd need to ask them but my guess is Ally may have had a large part to play in their absence. I personally know some of them who turned their back on Ally specifically rather than the board or should I say excuse of a board.

They are specifically the people I mentioned. Their actions in depriving the club of funds have led us to a position where we can't afford to get rid of mccoist apparently.

And what if people not going is the final straw? What if it contibutes to there not being a club left for you to return to.

There are better, less damaging ways to encourage change. Like there are better ways to cure a headache than blowing your own head off.

I don't buy that this is about Ally McCoist in himself. This is about crap football and people trying to make themselves feel better for deciding not to turn up to see crap football by saying it's all about McCoist.

I wish I thought that having a manager who is pathetic at his job and is responsible for a team with no stomach for battle even when their managers job was on the line was just a mere headache. Anyone who had the misfortune to witness Fridays debacle should be thinking they'd do anything to get rid of this guy.

They are specifically the people I mentioned. Their actions in depriving the club of funds have led us to a position where we can't afford to get rid of mccoist apparently.

I don't condone their actions but I've no doubt a new manager will increase attendances as Ally has overstayed his welcome by a long way. There's a lot of shit to deal with at the moment but moving Ally on asap is our priority and imo a no show on Saturday will push him over the edge or should I attend and shout Ally get tae fuck in the family section.

I don't condone their actions but I've no doubt a new manager will increase attendances as Ally has overstayed his welcome by a long way. There's a lot of shit to deal with at the moment but moving Ally on asap is our priority and imo a no show on Saturday will push him over the edge or should I attend and shout Ally get tae fuck in the family section.

Well if we can't afford to pay him off, how do you propose sitting in the house helps to pay him off?