McCoist stays

derekweir29

Anybody who thinks Rangers stuck in the championship will make Ashley more money than Newcastle needs to get out more and go for a drink.

Agreed, but at the same time, anyone that is convinced Ashley sees Rangers as a fantastic marketing tool for Sports Direct whilst having McCoist manage us in the lower leagues is deluded!

I just dont know if he overly cares or if this is going to be one of his punts, where he might make some money or if it goes tits up, walk away knowing his investment was secured and he will get his cash back.

We can't rely on the Board, obviously. We can't rely on McCoist or so-called Rangers men in the public arena. We can't rely on the self-appointed representatives. The only people who the Rangers fanbase can rely on to have the club's interests are the fans themselves as a collective. Stay away and you are allowing Rangers Football Club to suffer and potentially die.

Fuck I'm depressed.

Im not advocating a permanent no show or a boycott but let's face it Saturday will be a pathetic crowd anyway so why not put an end to this shit and let Ally know he's lost the fan's for good.

Agreed, but at the same time, anyone that is convinced Ashley sees Rangers as a fantastic marketing tool for Sports Direct whilst having McCoist manage us in the lower leagues is deluded!

I just dont know if he overly cares or if this is going to be one of his punts, where he might make some money or if it goes tits up, walk away knowing his investment was secured and he will get his cash back.

I'm at a lose when it comes to Ashley, nothing he has done makes any sense.

You are missing the point completely and trying to put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is our manager won't go so let's push him over the edge. A no show will put pressure on him but if people want to give him abuse that's their choice but something must be done to finally bring it home that Ally must go asap.

How can I miss the point? I made the point!

Putting words in your mouth?

'I wish I thought that having a manager who is pathetic at his job and is responsible for a team with no stomach for battle even when their managers job was on the line was just a mere headache. Anyone who had the misfortune to witness Fridays debacle should be thinking they'd do anything to get rid of this guy.'

Don't think I am, actually.

I'll repeat. If you push him over the edge by boycotting, something that may well destroy the club at the same time, then your priorities and methods must be questioned. Boycotting is the definition of foolish at this stage.

'Aye, we got rid of McCoist. They're currently bulldozing the Main Stand, but hey, we got rid of McCoist. High-fives all round!'

Im not advocating a permanent no show or a boycott but let's face it Saturday will be a pathetic crowd anyway so why not put an end to this shit and let Ally know he's lost the fan's for good.

Why don't we all show up but don't take our seats until the 9th minute just stand on the concourse.

Im not sure what 'pretyu sire' means in English but if its something like 'pretty sure' then I dont think that is the case. Gardening Leave is a function that is used to ensure both protection for the employee and the organisation.

In a bank for instance, a banker would be put on gardening leave, so that he could not immediately go to another organisation and take his client book with him. He could not be sacked and not allowed to work for another bank for a set period, so gets the protection of pay during this period. He would also be taken off the front line so that he could not in anyway compromise the company that he is currently working for, e.g. hint that he is moving to a competitor in the future. He would not be able to reject this in most cases.

prettu sire means my fingers are too fat for this tiny keypad.

I thought gardening leave would have to be agreed by all parties

How can I miss the point? I made the point!

Putting words in your mouth?

'I wish I thought that having a manager who is pathetic at his job and is responsible for a team with no stomach for battle even when their managers job was on the line was just a mere headache. Anyone who had the misfortune to witness Fridays debacle should be thinking they'd do anything to get rid of this guy.'

Don't think I am, actually.

I'll repeat. If you push him over the edge by boycotting, something that may well destroy the club at the same time, then your priorities and methods must be questioned. Boycotting is the definition of foolish at this stage.

'Aye, we got rid of McCoist. They're currently bulldozing the Main Stand, but hey, we got rid of McCoist. High-fives all round!'

There's a catch22 in there, if we don't get shot of McCoist we aren't going up and that will lead to an ever more downward spiral. If we boycott to force him out it's the same downward spiral.

Either way we are fucked and the puzzling thing is he has got to see this but refuses to do anything.

prettu sire means my fingers are too fat for this tiny keypad.

I thought gardening leave would have to be agreed by all parties

No, not if its in his contract, and it should be pretty standard for this type of contract. If its not, then someone in our old HR department should be shot!

Eh, So only someone who gives up and stays at home can truly love the club, but someone like me who will attend the match on Saturday, stand there freezing my baws aff, while watching trudged shite boring pre historic football, with two freezing cold, bored shitless moaning faced weans in tow, only does it for the fuck of it and no true love of the club... Right ye are ya madman :blink::)

Naw mate, turn up and support the team regardless, that's the only real choice for me... but each to their own (tu)

Each to their own but unfortunately m8 come Saturday you're kids won't be able to play hide n seek to ease the boredom caus there'll be no one to hide behind as you will be among the minority of Rangers fans who don't actually show Ally their disgust by body swerving ONE game to send him the message.

There's a catch22 in there, if we don't get shot of McCoist we aren't going up and that will lead to an ever more downward spiral. If we boycott to force him out it's the same downward spiral.

Either way we are fucked and the puzzling thing is he has got to see this but refuses to do anything.

We've beaten 3 prem teams this season so it can be done. We will be in a playoff, so we CAN do it.

The other way is far more certain oblivion for me.

Each of us has to look at that and make the decision based on the good of the club.

So really there is no choice for us as fans.

Are we willing to risk everything to get rid of McCoist 12 months early?

Its that simple.

We are done

We are not rangers anymore

We are an embarrassing average run of the mill shitey team now

It will take a miracle to get us back to the top of Scottish football in the next few years

We are looking at a further decade of mediocrity unless someone significant steps in