McCoist stays

derekweir29

Triggering a clause to double your wages when the club is on its arse

I would say it was pretty greedy

In fact I would say if was fucking unforgivable and he should get his fat fucking arse away to fuck from rangers forever

But that's just me

(tu)

Triggering a clause to double your wages when the club is on its arse

I would say it was pretty greedy

In fact I would say if was fucking unforgivable and he should get his fat fucking arse away to fuck from rangers forever

But that's just me

Were we not asking for him to resign? Proves the point Ally could never do anything right by some. :lol::(

Absolutely not this is a means to an end, and most of the people who give it a miss will be season ticket holders like me so no loss of revenue and no boycott just a one off protest to let Ally known he's not fit for purpose in the eyes of the fans.

So what happened to the 15-20000 season ticket holders who disappeared over the summer?

McCoist's going to get it on Monday at the AGM. Imagine it'll be much the same reaction the "Spivs" got at the last AGM. McCostalot, the ultimate Spiv.

I genuinely doubt that .Mccoist will get an easy ride as he always does nowadays .Our apathetic support will just moan with their heads down .

Absolutely not this is a means to an end, and most of the people who give it a miss will be season ticket holders like me so no loss of revenue and no boycott just a one off protest to let Ally known he's not fit for purpose in the eyes of the fans.

And what if people not going is the final straw? What if it contibutes to there not being a club left for you to return to.

There are better, less damaging ways to encourage change. Like there are better ways to cure a headache than blowing your own head off.

I don't buy that this is about Ally McCoist in himself. This is about crap football and people trying to make themselves feel better for deciding not to turn up to see crap football by saying it's all about McCoist.

I am becoming more convinced than ever that we're on the road to death.

It was always going to be the Rangers fans that decided if we lived or died. That remains the case and it looks like we're choosing the latter.

Well even I did not see that one coming!

Now in an ideal world people would just move on and give the team and manager their support to claw back this deficit and progress in the cups! I won't hold my breath tho'

Fuck off

It's way beyond that

He has to totally lost the dressing room

Has absolutely no talent as a manager

And the fans are staying away in droves because of the pathetic football

But lets just forget all that eh?

He is a complete embarrassment and has cause terminal damage to the club

Well even I did not see that one coming!

Now in an ideal world people would just move on and give the team and manager their support to claw back this deficit and progress in the cups! I won't hold my breath tho'

You must see after the QOTS game that this situation can't continue.

We will beat Livingston but the crowds are going to be down.

So what happened to the 15-20000 season ticket holders who disappeared over the summer?

I dont know you'd need to ask them but my guess is Ally may have had a large part to play in their absence. I personally know some of them who turned their back on Ally specifically rather than the board or should I say excuse of a board.