McCoist stays

derekweir29

Surprised at this but really given how we have handled ourselves as a club over the last few years stumbling from one crisis to another i shouldn't be.

Will be even harder to motivate a team who seem to have chucked it after the first decent challenge. I still watch Hearts and see a very average side no better than any of the knewco spl sides we have already beaten.

Only interested in filling their pockets with cash.

As bad as craig whyte.

Maybe they'll do what is right for the club but they have put their own agenda before the clubs interests. Shameful. Should be chased from Ibrox and hopefully they receive letters from the club banning them sine die.

The board must be hoping he loses another few games and the fans turn on him, and he walks.

We should turn our back on him, let's stay in the house on Saturday. The only other choice is to turn up and give an ex legend abuse. We must remove all doubt about the fans no longer supporting him. If he wants to manage the Rangers in front of the lowest crowd ever then so be it.

Surprised at this but really given how we have been handled as a club over the last few years stumbling from one crisis to another i shouldn't be.

You're right, but I will remain surprised at these instances of ineptitude in the vain hope one day we'll have a board capable of making some proactive decisions for the benefit of the club.

We should turn our back on him, let's stay in the house on Saturday. The only other choice is to turn up and give an ex legend abuse. We must remove all doubt about the fans no longer supporting him. If he wants to manage the Rangers in front of the lowest crowd ever then so be it.

The longer fans continue to boycott and deprive the club of funds the longer this goes on.

A board who can't or won't get spending under control and pandered to a useless manager with millions of unneeded funds, on top of that we have the afore mentioned manager and so called Rangers Legend partly responsible for the over spending using the fact he has helped suck us dry to his advantage to suck even more funds out of the club.

McCoist you are a fucking parasite and have just joined a long list of money grabbing arseholes to have darkened our door, club Legend my fucking arse.

It's up to the fans, that's the fans who actually go to games to make their feelings known.

Ally still thinks he's a legend and loved by the support he doesn't read online forums, and like a dictator no one will tell him the truth.

If he does wait for a payoff then he'll just say he wasn't harming his beloved club, he'll say like the rest of the has-been's, that this Rangers is not the same club........deluded

Maybe they'll do what is right for the club but they have put their own agenda before the clubs interests. Shameful. Should be chased from Ibrox and hopefully they receive letters from the club banning them sine die.

You think anyone else gets the irony?

We are heading for extinction IMO

With all the shite today, mccoist not going and doubling his wages in the process, lack of leadership and no one really giving a fuck about the club for the first time I think we are on the brink

Ashley couldn't give a monkeys fuck about rangers, anyone who expects him to save the day us totally deluded

King et all have had years to get us and not bothered so they are just as bad

With our enemies positioned all around us we are completely defenceless and getting it from all angles

We are losing money hand over fist every single day

It is almost check mate I feel

Nah, I'm still going on Saturday. It will probably be rubbish as per, but it's my rubbish.

You think anyone else gets the irony?

Nah, I think the rage is too strong for them just now. While I said it with tongue firmly in cheek, It's also a fairly accurate point. IF we legitimately cant afford to get rid of him immediately (I'm far from convinced it's the reason) then not bothering to show up only prolongs it.

I wonder who is giving advise to Ally, what an absolute shambles we have became.

It could still be the board calling his bluff to see after all the salary leaks etc if he will face the Ibrox crowd who know he wants a wedge or if he will walk before hand.

The longer fans continue to boycott and deprive the club of funds the longer this goes on.

Absolutely not this is a means to an end, and most of the people who give it a miss will be season ticket holders like me so no loss of revenue and no boycott just a one off protest to let Ally known he's not fit for purpose in the eyes of the fans.

Nah, I think the rage is too strong for them just now. While I said it with tongue firmly in cheek, It's also a fairly accurate point. IF we legitimately cant afford to get rid of him immediately (I'm far from convinced it's the reason) then not bothering to show up only prolongs it.

what do you think the reason is then?

I agree with the part about prologing it.

Absolutely not this is a means to an end, and most of the people who give it a miss will be season ticket holders like me so no loss of revenue and no boycott just a one off protest to let Ally known he's not fit for purpose in the eyes of the fans.