*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Hopefully the Ramsdens or whatever it's called these days is right at the bottom of any new manager's priorities. I would still be embarrassed to see our name engraved on it.

I'd be less embarassed to see or name on it than I would be seeing us get pumped out of it by some part time team (again).

Why does everyone want to rush signings, we need the right signings in, not the fastest.

Pre season last year started on the 3rd July we have to get almost a whole new team to gel as we cant trust the losers we had last season in games.

Pre season last year started on the 3rd July we have to get almost a whole new team to gel as we cant trust the losers we had last season in games.

It's the 12th of June, we have until September the 1st to sign players, we should not be rushing into signings, buying only the players we know will make a difference.

The Board have had three months to choose a manager, They should have worked out the scenario's and planned ahead of time. Sadly it doesn't look like it, The current situation is we need a manager with some savvy who can build the whole football side of things up. I've seen ppl suggesting a dream team of Warburton, Cathro and weir, would than be Warburton as director of football overseeing his view how the football set up should be and Cathro as manager?

I just hope they get the right person tied up soon as it beginning to be demoralising it dragging on :(

The Board have had three months to choose a manager, They should have worked out the scenario's and planned ahead of time. Sadly it doesn't look like it, The current situation is we need a manager with some savvy who can build the whole football side of things up. I've seen ppl suggesting a dream team of Warburton, Cathro and weir, would than be Warburton as director of football overseeing his view how the football set up should be and Cathro as manager?

I just hope they get the right person tied up soon as it beginning to be demoralising it dragging on :(

Feel free to ignore me but I'm told the 'dream team' triple appointment isnt going to be happening .

Repeating myself there sorry .

Feel free to ignore me but I'm told the 'dream team' triple appointment isnt going to be happening .

Repeating myself there sorry .

I can vouche for this guy. I can say when he tell's you something i would be inclined to believe it.