McCoist wants money made available for new Signings

Canabear

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GF .What is it with you this weather .You are normally one of the most sensible and passionate posters on here but your calling Ally a @@@ T

I honestly think you don't mean that . You say you like to fly with the crows . Well is it not about time we just accepted that Ally is maybe not wanting to sign the conf agreement and cut him a little slack??

I usually agree with just about everything you say but I just can't bring myself to detest Ally in the way some people are acting .

And that is coming from a guy who ran out of the Govan after Hearts game to give him grief in the enclosure . Never once told him to fuck off though .Maybe I have banged my head lately but as he is definitely leaving ,it seems to have altered my mindset .I just feel weird about it all tbh.......

you have to be fucking kidding me???

how about he tries getting that bunch of chimps playing decent football first before even thinking about getting anyone new in. and if anyone at the club has any fucking sense they'll use any money we have to get rid of him instead of new players.

To be fair to Ally the way we play how bad we are it is only right to want new players however as he is leaving soon we have no money and he is possibly the worst manager in footballs history he should get fuck all.

Since he's now staying, the only job mccoist should be given is to reduce the size of the squad as much as possible. This year's over, there is no chance we'll go up, so he can get rid of this shite he's signed.

He deserves nothing.

Just read that article and noticed more double talking by Ally, he is quoted as saying that he hasn't been considering his resignation for long, yet I'm sure it's been reported either yesterday or today where he has said he has been considering resignation for quite a long period of time!

No way should he be given money to sign new players, he has to make do with what he's got and use the youngsters who are currently out on loan.

Since he's now staying, the only job mccoist should be given is to reduce the size of the squad as much as possible. This year's over, there is no chance we'll go up, so he can get rid of this shite he's signed.

He deserves nothing.

The play offs are still a way to go up would be unspeakably embarrassing for us to go up that way but under Allys rule unspeakable embarrassment is what we are used too.

I agree with the rest of your post but for him to not be looking for new players would be strange

Just read that article and noticed more double talking by Ally, he is quoted as saying that he hasn't been considering his resignation for long, yet I'm sure it's been reported either yesterday or today where he has said he has been considering resignation for quite a long period of time!

No way should he be given money to sign new players, he has to make do with what he's got and use the youngsters who are currently out on loan.

The loan players will be either farmed out again or released

KL, not necessarily, if the Board tells McCoist that there is no funds for new signings and orders him to use the players at his disposal then the responsibility is on McCoist to utilize all the players at his disposal, if he doesn't then the blame can only be at his feet never mind how anyone tries to spin it. I'm talking about for the remainder of this season by the way, will worry about next season when it comes up.