McCoist wants money made available for new Signings

Canabear

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a kind of game, but it is really pathetic that Ally is even speaking about new players. doh

Is it not really pathetic that the only quote is in brackets - ie inferred - and perhaps he wants to get some out as well as in? But really is it not best if we just assume the worst? Easiest really!

Carrying on as if football and financial life at Rangers is somehow healthy and normal is - well - bizarre. Unreal even.

Has some form of collectve delusional madness crept up on McCoist (and the Board for that matter since McCoist is being allowed to work a full years notice on increased pay for turning out a failing team and driving supporters away from Ibrox)?

It sure as hell is trying the patience (and perhaps even the loyalty) of many Supporters.

Well all I'm going to do is to simply continue to go to Ibrox and support the team (whether they play well or badly). I don't believe a word of the statements the manager and team make nowadays about their hopes of winning and playing better and putting things right and so on. When their actions - results on the pitch - do their speaking then maybe one day I'll listen again. But I'll still support Rangers. That I can do and one day the collective madness will go away or be managed away and normal football life can resume.

Is it not really pathetic that the only quote is in brackets - ie inferred - and perhaps he wants to get some out as well as in? But really is it not best if we just assume the worst? Easiest really!

The problem is that Ally is on borrowed time PB9, and it is frustrating to hear him speaking about new players.

I also know what you mean about thinking the worst,I sometimes get pissed off when folk just jump to negative mode when a new thread appears about (insert subject).

Anyway tomorrow is game day and I think we will win, that is being positive I think.

The problem is that Ally is on borrowed time PB9, and it is frustrating to hear him speaking about new players.

I also know what you mean about thinking the worst,I sometimes get pissed off when folk just jump to negative mode when a new thread appears about (insert subject).

Anyway tomorrow is game day and I think we will win, that is being positive I think.

I love that pb9 chap!

Good to see your positive about tomorrow !