Mohsni

The Artist

Not a great player by a long shot, an absolute bombscare to be honest but credit where it's due. After the game, the wee one wanted some autogtaphs and photos so we waited at the car park. Templeton came out and was grumpy as feck, ignores the bairn when she said he was one of her favourite players. Mohsni ce out, saw her standing with her pen and poster and came over to us, shook her hand, asked if she enjoyed the game, signed her poster, posed for a photo and wished us a merry Christmas. Well done big man for making our day :)

P. S met Amy McDonald too. What a darling :hump::lol:

He's a smashing guy, just don't rate him as a footballer sadly.

He was signing autographs and taking selfies with everyone at the Hibs game while he was suspended. Even took the time to get a pen somewhere when a fan didn't have one.

I think with some proper coaching and not having to partner Jig he could be a useful CB. I just wish all of them had his attitude off the pitch and Airds attitude on it.

Always remember the Remembrance Day game last year he went over to the soldiers after the game and spend ages taking pictures and signing autographs

Hoping the big man starts against the harriers, would love to see what he does :lol: Absolute headcase

Bet you would.

TEMPLETON, shood look at himself in the mirror,,,,,,,,supporters,,,,,,,,,, young and old, pay the cunts wages,,,,,have some respect for them.

Yeah he clearly could not be arsed last night mate. I couldn't care less how he acts with me, just the fact he was rude with my wee girl pissed me off no end.

saw him a few time earlier in the season when he was suspended at the car park at the Copland Road end before the match, more than happy to give autographs or get photos taken with anyone who asked, getting a ton of abuse yesterday from someone a few rows in front of me yesterday as he was having a kick about at half-time yesterday

Nice guy Mohsni however did you see him arsing about at halftime?

The other subs working away together, him fannyin about on his own.

Body language really poor (uninterested)

Our subs don't "work away" at half time. They aimlessly kick the ball around - including the 'keeper. That's been a bugbear of mine for seasons now. Especially the 'keeper fannying around, he should be practising cathes, diving etc.

Did anyone else see during half-time some guy was shouting abuse at him from SJ Front. He shouted something back but I couldn't make it out.

Ended up just sarcastically applauding the guy and waived to the weans in the front row. Might no be a great player but bang out of order giving the guy abuse when he wasn't even playing yesterday.

Always remember the Remembrance Day game last year he went over to the soldiers after the game and spend ages taking pictures and signing autographs

Hoping the big man starts against the harriers, would love to see what he does :lol: Absolute headcase

I might be wrong but ,There's a smell of bheast off you

Did anyone else see during half-time some guy was shouting abuse at him from SJ Front. He shouted something back but I couldn't make it out.

Ended up just sarcastically applauding the guy and waived to the weans in the front row. Might no be a great player but bang out of order giving the guy abuse when he wasn't even playing yesterday.

Seemed the guy was having a go at him for not standing about with the other players and Mohsni was just saying he didn't know what he was talking about