Poll: Kenny or Ally?

JamieG54

Kenny Or Ally  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be your choice as Manager?

• Kenny McDowell
    • Ally McCoist
    • Ian Durrant

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment the team needs new ideas and new faces if the Kenny Mcdowell appointment is till end of season and is not just playing for time then it seems were in for more of the same old shit caus if Mcdowell gets something out of the player's as manager that he couldn't get as a coach then it's a sad state of affairs.

Super Ally is gone!

Long live King Kenny!

I'd have gone with Gordon Durie, as I've heard nothing bad about his teams, & lots of good about his abilities as a coach..

Did Durie not have some health issues, perhaps given the stress associated with the position not the right candidate, whereas McDowell and Durrant are never stressed :D

Most of us are pleased to hear the news tonight but I sense a bit of disappointment with Kennys appointment...not just for a few games but until the end of the season.

If you knew this was coming would you have just had Ally in charge? He is still being paid on leave so should he still be in the dugout instead of us just hiring his Assistant? Are you confident Kenny will bring new ideas?

I am happy to give McDowell a chance. First game couldn't be tougher so good luck to him.

The final option is just to see how many looneys we have on here.

Just the one....OP.

Would have liked all 3 of them gone. Would have expected Durrant before McDowell. Wasnt expecting it to be either of them.

Hopefully Kenny will do us a turn, but I hope the board are looking for someone to fix this team. I hope McDowell will do a job as a manager, but cant see things improving until theres someone new in.

Was apparently a great coach when we poached him from them cunts

I seem to remember him coming to us being lauded as some kind of a coup.

He has to be given a chance, can the football really get any worse than what we have been watching recently?