Poll: Kenny or Ally?

JamieG54

Kenny Or Ally  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be your choice as Manager?

• Kenny McDowell
    • Ally McCoist
    • Ian Durrant

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter Smith was assisant to Souness and when he was asked to step up, he stepped up big time. Hope Kenny can become King Kenny @ Ibrox. My only worry is that he doesnt have a great deal of charisma for drawing players to the club. If the product is good on the park then we may have by misfortune stumbled upon a winning formula. In recent weeks it has become the Ally McCoist show. Thankfully Ally realised that and manovered his way out of the club without the damning judgement of sacked on his CV. Win win situation for all involved.

Walter Smith was assisant to Souness and when he was asked to step up, he stepped up big time. Hope Kenny can become King Kenny @ Ibrox. My only worry is that he doesnt have a great deal of charisma for drawing players to the club. If the product is good on the park then we may have by misfortune stumbled upon a winning formula. In recent weeks it has become the Ally McCoist show. Thankfully Ally realised that and manovered his way out of the club without the damning judgement of sacked on his CV. Win win situation for all involved.

Would be great if it happened, but remember, it seems McCoist's charisma wasn't what lured players into Rangers, going by reports it's the large pay packet. So don't discount Kenny, he might be able to flash the cash as well. :P

Would rather have a clean start, but with the given choices, we know McCoist was useless where as McDowall is an unkown.

Although when McCoist made that Faure for Wallace substitution in the Ramsdens Final leaving Smith on the pitch, you would would have thought McDowall would have said "Ally what the feck are you doing?".

But maybe he did.

I'm sure we've all been in the situation where we've been with the boss and you see him making daft decisions and you think to yourself

"What a fanny, he's better doing it this way"

Ally's very stubborn, I'm sure he welcomed Kenny and Durrant's input then probably went with his own feelings, he's the boss, it's his right.

McDowall isn't the long term answer but you never know, he might work out in the short term.

Cant vote for any. All three are tainted beyond any redemption.

I understand the financial imperative in not spending any "new" money but the importance of this season cannot be underestimated. We would have had a better chance with a new face in the dugout IMHO, even on a short-term deal.

• 10 months later...