Poll: Kenny or Ally?

JamieG54

Kenny Or Ally  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be your choice as Manager?

• Kenny McDowell
    • Ally McCoist
    • Ian Durrant

Most of us are pleased to hear the news tonight but I sense a bit of disappointment with Kennys appointment...not just for a few games but until the end of the season.

If you knew this was coming would you have just had Ally in charge? He is still being paid on leave so should he still be in the dugout instead of us just hiring his Assistant? Are you confident Kenny will bring new ideas?

I am happy to give McDowell a chance. First game couldn't be tougher so good luck to him.

The final option is just to see how many looneys we have on here.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Ally is out of that contract we simply do not have the money to pay McCoist and another manager.

As for the question, I'd rather have McDowall purely because we can't get much worse than McCoist so it would be a case of the same or McDowall maybe be able to pick players based on form and get certain players firing on all cylinders.

Voted for McDowall he is now in charge so we should get behind the new manager and hopefully he will get results.

Not my first choice for the Job but the decision is made so we just need to get behind the team.

If he can get a result against Hibs away we might be ok.

Don't want any of them but Kenny has a caretaker position so will give him a break on that one, can't see him changing it around radically enough though.

We will see where the dice lay in a couple of weeks as I think that's when a new manager may be taken in to bring us forward.