scum game

torquay gers

I really hope someone at the club sees January as an opportunity to get a large chunk of these players off our books.

How the fuck are we gonna get rid of any of them without paying them off. Really hoping Black takes the huff and fucks off after today, doubt it though. No one else would pay the stupid money he gets from us.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly Boyd is wider and less maneuverable than the proverbial bus :(

What? Did you see him try and take a defender on the right wing today? He would have taken him, if not for the push, but he gained the free-kick nonetheless. Had he been on from the start, he might have helped or he may not have - difference is, he came on to save the game, not win it!

Fucking sick of fans aiming their pish at the individual player!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we beat Septic but miss out on the play-off final.

Don't dream!

To beat Celtic, you need a team empowered by belief and desire - Rangers currently have neither.

A new management team is what is required and only then will Rangers find the balls to compete with them. The new management team may happen if the new share deal finds us with a 30% majority holding - let's hope that is sorted quickly!

I don't think we'll beat them but I very much doubt it will be a rout as some are saying.

Make no mistake Celtic are not a great team

Neither are Hibs. Before yesterday they had only won 3 games at home- against the botton 3 teams in the league. That is their best scoreline in a couple of years. If we play like that and concede early in the semi final then we will get pumped by at least 5 or 6. They will sense blood and just try and destroy us. If we concede early on I think ill be switching off. Best we can hope for is a Fiorentina defensive performance and win on pens.

Neither are Hibs. Before yesterday they had only won 3 games at home- against the botton 3 teams in the league. That is their best scoreline in a couple of years. If we play like that and concede early in the semi final then we will get pumped by at least 5 or 6. They will sense blood and just try and destroy us. If we concede early on I think ill be switching off. Best we can hope for is a Fiorentina defensive performance and win on pens.

I could see some of our team(Boydy/Jig) losing it and us only having 9 men!!

They are rotten as well, Lets see who we bring in before waving the white flag.

You say that as if it's a comparable level of shite between us and them? We're in free fall and they will be unbelievably fired up. We continue as we are and you're guaranteed our heaviest ever defeat. I'm just glad that wank lennon is gone as he'd have them in an absolute frenzy.

I don't think we'll beat them but I very much doubt it will be a rout as some are saying.

Make no mistake Celtic are not a great team

Hibs, yes Hibs....just put 4 past us to no reply so how can you say this?

2 games against Hibs and they've put 7 past us, where's the positives in that?