Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

The part on the right hand side of the ticket which says 'ADULT this portion must be affixed for adult admission' has been torn off one of the tickets Ive got. Will be phoning the ticket office tomorrow.

ive seen pics of tickets that have it and some that don't?

ive seen pics of tickets that have it and some that don't?

Aye your right. Spoke to a mate who also doesn't have this part on his tickets. I've got two that do and one that doesn't. Probably fuck all to worry about then.

Question..

Just logged onto to try and purchase a ticket for the game.(Hopefully not sold out yet.)

But i am seeing two options for away tickets

ADULTS £25 & JUNIOR £10 (Which still seem to be available for purchase.) (Would this section be fine as-long as i select Adult ticket?)

ADULTS £25 - Getting this message:

• Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.

Question..

Just logged onto to try and purchase a ticket for the game.(Hopefully not sold out yet.)

But i am seeing two options for away tickets

ADULTS £25 & JUNIOR £10 (Which still seem to be available for purchase.) (Would this section be fine as-long as i select Adult ticket?)

ADULTS £25 - Getting this message:

• Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again.

Was posted earlier in this thread the only tickets left are Junior tickets. Not sure why the options are still there but there are no adult ones left for sale.

Was posted earlier in this thread the only tickets left are Junior tickets. Not sure why the options are still there but there are no adult ones left for sale.

I could pass for under-16 :P

Damn, Oh well in front of the TV for me then...

The part on the right hand side of the ticket which says 'ADULT this portion must be affixed for adult admission' has been torn off one of the tickets Ive got. Will be phoning the ticket office tomorrow.

Tickets for the west stand have the adult portion on the side.

Tickets for the north and south stand won't have as there was no kids tickets available in those areas. Hope this clears it up (tu)