Fans 'break In To Ibrox'

Virtuoso

In what way? Like when we took over villa, old Trafford? Defended each other in osasuna and Bucharest? When it got rowdy in Manchester? When we chased Man U down the Prw? What is the Rangers way?

Any bus or club ive been in on an away day, if you think this is bad would have you fretting in Yer panties

(tu)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 10 blokes and a banner is fine? When is it not ok?

100 folk?

1000 busting down the front door and up the marble staircase?

When?

Another reason these folk don't speak for the majority. ..

Och you're a fucking drama queen. My ex is in that RSAMD Al see if she can get yae a season ticket for their performances. These testosterone fueld men will be the death of you squire

In what way? Like when we took over villa, old Trafford? Defended each other in osasuna and Bucharest? When it got rowdy in Manchester? When we chased Man U down the Prw? What is the Rangers way?

Any bus or club ive been in on an away day, if you think this is bad would have you fretting in Yer panties

It's Ibrox mate , whether we like or agree with any board or not , that sort of behaviour ,even if it's only running past security or no , it's our home ffs

It's Ibrox mate , whether we like or agree with any board or not , that sort of behaviour ,even if it's only running past security or no , it's our home ffs

Nothing else is working, time to show them they aren't untouchable and it isn't that hard for us to get to them sitting in the stand/stadium.

Enough of the pishy banners and songs.

Actions speak louder than words.

So 10 blokes and a banner is fine? When is it not ok?

100 folk?

1000 busting down the front door and up the marble staircase?

When?

Another reason these folk don't speak for the majority. ..

Hopefully next time its up the marble staircase and forcefully fling they cunts out.

Imagine Whyte lying to us on the front steps now? I'm glad our support has finally got a fucking grip and will not allow themselves to be treated like mugs anymore.

This type of shite would of happened 3 years ago on the continent if their clubs were treated like ours.

Exactly it's Ibrox, we would defend her if the fenians or anyone else tried to take over. Fuck feyenoord tried it and we went at the, in the ground.

These bastards are ready to allow her to be used as security against a loan we will struggle like fuck to repay. I'm willing to say and put it on the line just now. If ashley gets Ibrox it won't be "your not Rangers anymore" it will be "there's not a Rangers anymore" fans just won't go back

Och you're a fucking drama queen. My ex is in that RSAMD Al see if she can get yae a season ticket for their performances. These testosterone fueld men will be the death of you squire

No just someone embarrassed by folk such as these and those who seek to defend them thinking that this good for the club.

Clearly absent the day intelligence was being handed out.

Nothing else is working, time to show them they aren't untouchable and it isn't that hard for us to get to them sitting in the stand/stadium.

Enough of the pishy banners and songs.

Actions speak louder than words.

I agree mate , although I would prefer an organised proper protest ,with all fans singing off the same hymn sheet ,not that kinda shambles in the vid . That kinda shit will be plastered all over the papers and news stations ,giving us more unwanted shite ,we really don't need