Fans 'break In To Ibrox'

Virtuoso

Another internet hardman!

Having more than served my time following Rangers with a st for 30 years reckon I don't qualify for your first insult.

As to the others, grow up.

Defo not an internet hardman that's for sure been a member in here for many a year and never really had a ding dong with any posters because I'm tolerant of others views, I've been going to games for 36 years but sometimes we need to go above and beyond to get points across, Some of the fans attitudes will have us dead and buried as a club.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibrox was immense tonight. Hearing TBB belting out when the game was called off made my night. Fuck them aw

i fukking loved singing that tonight & I apologise to no cunt. The only regret I have was we should have invaded the park protesting against the goings on.

Defo not an internet hardman that's for sure been a member in here for many a year and never really had a ding dong with any posters because I'm tolerant of others views, I've been going to games for 36 years but sometimes we need to go above and beyond to get points across, Some of the fans attitudes will have us dead and buried as a club.

Fair enough. But actions like this do nothing but damage the club. No benefit whatsoever.

i fukking loved singing that tonight & I apologise to no cunt. The only regret I have was we should have invaded the park protesting against the goings on.

I wasn't there but hearing it blast oot the tv made the hairs on my neck stand up. Hope it gets blasted on the 1st

Fair enough. But actions like this do nothing but damage the club. No benefit whatsoever.

There's very little left that can be done to the club, unfortunately if actions like this are what it takes for people to realise the passion and strength of feeling involved then so be it.

Fans are frustrated, it's our life, almost every waking hour is spent worrying about it, we're struggling to do our jobs properly. We're depressed, short tempered crabbit fucks.

We will be heard, one way or another. We must be.

The Rangers way has been dignified and silence mate, fuck that (tu)

Aye in the last couple of years mate , probably because we've been in shock at the Clubs position ,both on and off the park .Imo , ALL fans need to put their differences to one side and get together , ALL of us ,under the one name ,to protect our Club ,in an organised manner , even though the world has moved on in the decades since Mr Struth era , for talking sake , we should protest in a way becoming of Rangers fans , no fannying about like they were in the video , The great man had a fantastic quote , here's a sentence from it , I think makes a lot of sense ,regarding where we all find ourselves at the present time ,not just on the pitch either (tu)

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.