Fans 'break In To Ibrox'

Virtuoso

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree mate , although I would prefer an organised proper protest ,with all fans singing off the same hymn sheet ,not that kinda shambles in the vid . That kinda shit will be plastered all over the papers and news stations ,giving us more unwanted shite ,we really don't need

I think it will hit home where it matters, those bastards in the boardroom.

Don't give a toss what the media thinks, they will never like us anyway so why bother trying to look good.

Defending our club takes priority over brownie points in a newspaper.

see cunts like you if your not a Fenian cunt your one of they fans I saw tonight who said not much of a protest is it! Whit get involved then ya fukking dickhead

Another internet hardman!

Having more than served my time following Rangers with a st for 30 years reckon I don't qualify for your first insult.

As to the others, grow up.

Exactly it's Ibrox, we would defend her if the fenians or anyone else tried to take over. Fuck feyenoord tried it and we went at the, in the ground.

These bastards are ready to allow her to be used as security against a loan we will struggle like fuck to repay. I'm willing to say and put it on the line just now. If ashley gets Ibrox it won't be "your not Rangers anymore" it will be "there's not a Rangers anymore" fans just won't go back

I agree with ye Rfc52 but the only thing that will remove the board/ma ,will be money , not any threat . Fuxache ma hasny said a word to the geordies in years , even when they were banner holding and wanting him to fuck , he'll only go if he makes money , he doesny care ,the same as they other bassas . What we need is a better /differing deal on the table to gazump ma loan deals

I think it will hit home where it matters, those bastards in the boardroom.

Don't give a toss what the media thinks, they will never like us anyway so why bother trying to look good.

Defending our club takes priority over brownie points in a newspaper.

Very true bbbb, although it can be done "The Rangers Way"

FFS what do some people expect. The fans of this club have been trampled on for so long that the biggest surprise is some haven't went even further in their protests.

When it gets to a certain point people will cross boundaries and that's what is happening here. Fair play to them. At this stage and after all we've been through who gives a flying fuck what any outsiders think. It's time Rangers fans got their act together and vented their frustrations much more than they have to date and stopped worrying what others think.

Being role model, well behaved armchair generals has got us nowhere.

But don't show any aggression or passion ffs

Went tonight never seen anything like it, everyone emptied out the stadium and went to the front door, this should have have happened months ago.

The board have unified the fans against them,

4 police vans over the front door.

An apathetic attitude to the way our club is being run has got us nowhere. I'm not saying I agree with what happened but I certainly won't condemn it as long as those imposters sit in our directors box in our stadium.