When Will There Be Light,

sergi1980

When will we The fans see an end to the shambles that's going on at Rangers. Why can't the fool's that's running the club see that they are not wanted and will never be accepted. I dread to think what's coming next. Will Rangers ever be the same again.

When will we The fans see an end to the shambles that's going on at Rangers. Why can't the fool's that's running the club see that they are not wanted and will never be accepted. I dread to think what's coming next. Will Rangers ever be the same again.

when the train hits us full in the face.

For me the question is "Which course of action will have us challenging for trophies as soon as possible?"

No clue, but on a scale from Moon-shot bacchanalia to hard-nosed break-evenism, I prefer the latter. Sarver looks like a missed opportunity to say the least.

When we get all the useless self serving cunts out of the club and off the books. If we can do that we'll have a fighting chance of getting the club back on track. As it is now, we're only delaying another admin event but this time we wont have Ibrox and Murray Park because they'll be held over to Mike Ashley.

fuck knows man. it's never ending. i'm seriously doubting we'll ever return to what we once were and it fucking breaks my heart. that said i'll keep following my club no matter what. we may be in the lower leagues or premiership. playing for the fucking petrofac cup or in the champions league. i'll support my team.

we just need to get rid of these clueless cunts in the boardroom and run this club properly.

It's got to a point it's difficult to keep up with, I miss the days where my biggest worry was why the fuck was Walter playing Kirk Broadfoot. Those were the days

Would give my right nut for him in his prime compared to our current CB/RB.

The problem I have is a dont' know who is lying and who is genuine.My instinct says Ashley is good as I like the idea of someone totally in charge, someone with silly amounts of money who doesn't need the agro which would go with it if just in it for the money.

He isn't popular at Newcastle, but they are very stable and on a great financial footing, and right now, that appeals.He would turn us around financially i believe.

The problem I have is a dont' know who is lying and who is genuine.My instinct says Ashley is good as I like the idea of someone totally in charge, someone with silly amounts of money who doesn't need the agro which would go with it if just in it for the money.

He isn't popular at Newcastle, but they are very stable and on a great financial footing, and right now, that appeals.He would turn us around financially i believe.

Ask your instinct what reason it has to think Ashley isn't just after our merchandising money.

Newcastle are on a terrible financial footing. The profits their peers make from merch and similar, and use to bolster their playing squads, Newcastle pay straight to Ashley.

Look at the league positions, the cash he takes out costs them an average of five league places each year (previously averaged ~8th, under MA it's ~13th).

The only good thing about MA is that he's never been convicted of tax fraud. We should set our standards higher.

Wish I could go for a nap, wake up in June to find someone of Sarver's ilk has aligned with people with clubs best interests, and are wealthy (3 bears)... And we could be capable of attracting a ambitious manager, decent scouts and have a good platform to push on... Without anymore groundhog day scenarios!

Seriously think someone is pulling my plonker at moment, ridiculous situation to be in.