First Old Firm You Attended?

G.E.C.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually going to be my first Old Firm.

I've only had my season ticket since 2012/13 and didn't even bother attempting to get a ticket for an Old Firm game before that.

Hopefully I'll be a good luck charm!

Least we know who to blame if it goes pear shaped.

That game at the Piggery is the only game against them I've missed since 2002, was in Belfast wae the band at the time. Never even seen the game thank fuck!

We were rotten. I managed to get a ticket 2mins before kick off and ditched my brother who couldny get 1, think he watched it in Duke St lol

Was late in going to my first old firm .

2011 0-0 at ibrox . The big Greek tranny missing the penalty . Felt almost like a defeat after the match as it left them in pole position to win the league . After we won it I could look back and appreciate how big a point that was and how massive shaggers save was

Was late in going to my first old firm .

2011 0-0 at ibrox . The big Greek tranny missing the penalty . Felt almost like a defeat after the match as it left them in pole position to win the league . After we won it I could look back and appreciate how big a point that was and how massive shaggers save was

I always had faith in us winning the league after he saved that pen. Inverness won fairly comfortably a week later.

Remember that game, that was the first one after the riot at hampden.

Police lifted about three hundred that day but it was never reported.

That was my second of game as far as I remember.

My first was the game after we won the league- unexpectedly at tannadump- c%^#*+ lost to ayr or somebody.

Everybody expected the old firm game to be the decider, but no they crapped it and we had as pleasant an evening as is possible in the TimmieDome. 0-0 bore fest as it turned out.

Your first was my first at the piggery.

What a way to spend a Monday night!

No fucker was watching the game.............just a massive sash bash aimed at the reptiles in the jungle.

Think it was 82, October? at the piggery. Lost 3-2. Think Robert Prytz hit the bar at 2-1 us.

Despite losing one of the best games Ive been to. Rangers support needless to say amazing. Massive standing area - 16k? You could wring the hatred out of the air.

Sang TBB and noone died as a result..