Lego Heed

Everyone needs to put it in perspective, the worst Rangers yes in history, a division below them, only got beaten 2 0. Hardly anything to boast about.

I appreciate your view, but I don't believe we kept it at 2-0. I don't think we limited the damage.

That was up there with the worst Rangers performances I've seen. Given the occasion, I just thought we might just try to make a game of it, but we didn't even come close.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot how much I detest that mutant cunt Brown. He got the better of possibly the worst midfield in our history and he behaved like he'd just bossed Real Madrid. Absolute bellend of a guy. When we eventually get ourselves together on and off the park I will appreciate putting those rancid bastards back in their place even more now.

Everyone needs to put it in perspective, the worst Rangers yes in history, a division below them, only got beaten 2 0. Hardly anything to boast about.

So your quite happy with yesterday's performance.

They are one of the worse Septic teams I've ever seen but cruised it s Glad your happy with this Rangers team.

It wasn't long ago the Legia Warsaw players were using him as a cone.

Any time he comes up against anyone remotely decent he runs around like a dog chasing a stick.

The way the commentators talked about him was completely embarrassing.

Can't pass, can't shoot, slack touch and seems to be allowed to make as many fouls as he likes.

The way he swaggered around yesterday and the way he conducts himself generally really is Celtic class. Pathetic little ned.

(He might always want to make sure he's in good shape before taking his shirt off)

wether he's shite or worse, there is no denying the impact he has on that tarrier team, its no surprise that their worst period of the season came when the inbred was injured

wish we had a player of that ability to impact our team

Complete nonsense. You're regurgitating the shit you hear scottish football people talking. He's an awful player. No touch, can't pass, can't shoot, tactical awareness of a boiled potato.

Making fouls and running around lots doesn't make you a good player.

Complete nonsense. You're regurgitating the shit you hear scottish football people talking. He's an awful player. No touch, can't pass, can't shoot, tactical awareness of a boiled potato.

did you even read my post, i never said he was a good player, however he has a positive effect on the rest of that team, that is undeniable given their performances with and without him

if any of our first team are injured you dont notice them missing, when they come back you dont notice they are back

did you even read my post, i never said he was a good player, however he has a positive effect on the rest of that team, that is undeniable given their performances with and without him

if any of our first team are injured you dont notice them missing, when they come back you dont notice they are back

I still maintain you're talking nonsense.

What does "positive effect" even mean?! It's just football cliche bullshit.

A more positive effect would be being able to consistently pass the ball to a teammate.

I still maintain you're talking nonsense.

What does "positive effect" even mean?! It's just football cliche bullshit.

A more positive effect would be being able to consistently pass the ball to a teammate.

he's their captain, so clearly he has a positive effect

put it this way, would our results get worse with jig out the team, and would our players react positively when he came back

hate brown as much as you want, but he has the effect on the tarrier team that not one of our players can provide

he was injured until mid october, since he came back the tarriers are top of the league, got their act together in europe and pretty much pished all over us in a cup semi final

we dont have a single player that brings a captain affect to our team

He's just fucking captain fantastic isn't he??

Get a grip.

They were awful in Europe and fluked their group, they were always going to get back to the top of the league and obviously the passed all over us. Alloa pissed all over us.

Despite what you and Michael Stewart think he's a woeful footballer. Only in Scotland could he be a national captain.

More football cliche bullshit.

A more positive effect would be being able to consistently pass the ball to a team mate.

the tarriers captain missed the first 2 and a half months of the season, they were a mess, since he came back they have sorted themselves out on the park

you have your opinion and i have mine, but we dont have a single leader in our squad, he is their leader

A decent player. Nothing more! The tackle at the end didn't even merit a booking! Remember a few years back when everyone was raving about him and Thomson for hibs. We played them at Easter Road and Barry had them both in his back pocket. Totally owned them for the entire 90 minutes!

he never said he was a good player

what he is though is a cocky, arrogant bastard and he knows it. he totally dominated black and left black looking as agressive as a limp teatowel

Rangers could do with a similar personality in the team right now: someone with attitude, someone who wants to fight to win.

I still think brown is a total cunt tho :D