Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

KENNY MCDOWALL cast his eye over new loan signings Gael Bigirimana and Haris Vuckic for the first time in training at Murray Park today and was impressed with what he saw.

The two midfielders took part in their first training session this morning while Remie Streete worked with the Club physio Steve Walker separately as he has just came back from a slight injury.

McDowall lead the session this morning as the squad continued to prepare for the Scottish Cup match against Raith Rovers on Sunday at Ibrox and he was impressed with the way the new players are integrating already.

He said, "The boys came in and took part in their first session this morning. They've met the rest of the lads and have settled in well."

"Gael is very bright and was lively in the training session. He is a good football player as I would expect them all to be. They all just need to get to know their new teammates and get settled in to the place."

"Vuckic scored an excellent goal in training today and seeing that was more than welcome. The lads are all good players and we've welcomed them all into the squad."

McDowall will continue to work the players in the next few days ahead of the game at the weekend and said that it's too early to say whether they will feature against Raith this Sunday.

He explained, "All of the new boys are in the squad for Sunday and at the moment it's too early to say if any would be involved in the game. As ever, we'll have a look at the end of the week and see who is fully fit and who is not."

"It sets a challenge to other players as their standards will have to be a bit higher now that the squad is a bit bigger - so it's good competition to have. It's the nature of a club like Rangers that you have to compete for places and it's up to you once you're in there to keep that place in the team."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headli...ling-in-nicely

I don't get it. Didn't he say in another email that they have to start on Sunday?

Well they are not getting a game at Newcastle otherewise they wouldn't be here. Gallagher gave our team a bit of drive when he played. I didn't agree with him going on loan as he was good enough to get in our team. He has come back and hasn't had a sniff. Total waste of the boys time.

He's been injured played in a reserve game so should be back soon.

I do not care if its obvious Ashley is running the club and we fall foul of the SFA. Llambias and the board are making it obvious enough themselves. After the EGM they will be in a minority and the Easdales probably wont be in the directors box. We can then move forward and eventually rid ourselves of Sports Direct contracts.

The contracts are there until they run out.

I'm more worried who the Hell they bring to manage the club.

McDowall seems to be okay with it and has agreed to the deal, i dont think its an ideal situation and would not be happy in his position.

He seems ok with it because he simply doesnt care.

He has already stated he doesnt want to be here so it's safe to assume all he's interested in is his wage.

He seems ok with it because he simply doesnt care.

He has already stated he doesnt want to be here so it's safe to assume all he's interested in is his wage.

Agree, he's just collecting his cash like Ally and happy to do whatever he's told not to jeopardize that.

Its funny how most on here want the whole team out but now this is being used as a stick to beat the board with. I still dont agree with the concept though i must admit even though McDowall is fucking useless.