Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

Kenny has told Raman Bardwaj

Why has he told anyone let alone a journalist?

If he has a problem with it he should walk.

The manager of Rangers should not be told who to pick.

Having said that Mcdowall should not be manager of Rangers.

After Sunday's display of incompetence and cowardice I'm glad he has been told who to play as he just like the players an incompetent coward.

Sunday just confirmed that the only thing recognisable about our club is us the support. The rest is a shambolic soap opera.

So Lambias is our new first team

Coach now .Wake to fuck up fellow bears

when McCoist went I thought great we might see some youths getting games with a change in the football philosophy?

All we got was the exact same if not worse, this can't continue, Sunday just epitomized how bad we have become, if that's what it has came to for change as unhealthy as it is I'm up for it.

I've just seen the interview and like every other KMD interview it's a shambles, if he has any self respect he would walk but as we know it's all about the money.

This is against SFA rules you are not allowed to direct how often and when a loan player plays I remember.

The players parent club or the club he's at on loan?

I would've thought that if a player coming from a higher level of team/league it would be on the understanding that he was going to be getting game time or what's the point of him coming.

Dont know how to take this one.

I dont mind the board bringing in players over Kennys head, as hes just a head coach, and one dying to leave at that. However saying they should play every game is a bit iffy. Surely he should decide after seeing them in training. Could they board just not trust him, or are they trying to force him to quit?.

Then we have Kenny telling the media. Not ideal at all. Is he letting us know how bad it is there or causing problems for them before King swoops in?

Just watched the video there..........

McDowell should just get out NOW...................

"Im happy to do what im told" FFS

Got a link to this?

Maybe that comment was to prevent him being fired.

If the board don't want him then they should pay the fella off. Our board are not fit for purpose.

Of course I can. If he was interested in us as a football club he could have arranged the departure of our management team long ago. Maybe if he had done that the majority of the support would back him rather than be against him now.

Your contradicting yourself again, you don't us to fall foul of the SFA but you want Ashley to make it quite obvious he's running the club.

I can see a few of our players being pissed off by this but if they had got their fingers out their arses and put a bit more effort in this might not be happening. They probs had in their mind that they were undropable and that we had no chance of bringing in new players and its now come back to bite them in the arse. Under normal circumstances id be unhappy at this but mcdowell would of just kept them on the bench and let us watch the same crap but now he has been forced to play players that want to prove a point and keep lucrative premiership contracts and hopfully break into the newcastle first team so Hopfully they will provide us with a bit excitement.

This is true and it can only put off any future management that we intend to bring in.

However like Compton and Ben say this reeks of games by both Kenny and the board.

I have no doubts at all that Kenny & the board are both playing the game at the moment. My worry is that this continues to happen further down the road and we end up with a puppet in the dugout who is just there to do what he's told.

I have no doubts at all that Kenny & the board are both playing the game at the moment. My worry is that this continues to happen further down the road and we end up with a puppet in the dugout who is just there to do what he's told.

I genuinely believe they want kmd out now and are try to get him to walk for free.

Yeah it doesn't look good.

I don't remember that happening at Newcastle though? It was just the transfers that seemed to piss off everyone.

Regardless we need Kenny out and it looks like the board don't want him put on the same package as McCoist while Kenny will use the media to force their hand because he clearly doesnt want to be here.

All in all it's another boot in the balls for potential promotion.

"I have been told what to do and I have told them I am more than happy to carry out what they have told me, so I don't have a problem with it at all."

I have never heard a first team manager or coach say that - ever. Say something like " After I have seen them in training I would have started them regardless" or "after Sunday changes were in the offing anyway" - something - but this rollover and die routine is fucking awful. Mon tae fuck Kenny - have some pride in yurself man.

Your contradicting yourself again, you don't us to fall foul of the SFA but you want Ashley to make it quite obvious he's running the club.

I do not care if its obvious Ashley is running the club and we fall foul of the SFA. Llambias and the board are making it obvious enough themselves. After the EGM they will be in a minority and the Easdales probably wont be in the directors box. We can then move forward and eventually rid ourselves of Sports Direct contracts.

I actually feel Sorry for Kenny after watching that. He looks so out of his depth and uneasy. Its definitely a battle going on now for "Im not a manager get me out of here" with or without the pay off is the 1,000,000 £ question