Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

Clark should be first pick along side Vukic, Miller should be warming his arse on the bench the heart might still be there but the body can't keep up anymore.

I would question if there's been any team spirit for a long long time.

I agree clarke should start but if miller was at any other championship team he would be banging them in and we would be wanting him here, same as boyd, he was doing well at killi but comes here and goes to fuck

When are people going to realise that between McCoist, kmd and underachieving players that we are total shite in football terms, if these new players inject something different then surely that is positive for us, if the so called big time billys down tools then fuck them and bring in the youth players from the wilderness, I'm sure it would be an improvement as we are so fucked just now anyway.

We have one goal left this season and that's getting out of this league, nothing else matters.

I have no confidence in the current starting 11 to get that job done, if it takes a boot in the baws for McDowall to change things then he can just suck it up along with his wage.

5 of 10 outfield places are now filled regardless of merit. If you can't admit that might be an issue for morale then there's no point debating with you.

:lol:

Morale has been on it's arse for months, where the fuck have you been?

We have picked the same useless no marks since the season began and are now 16 behind Hearts and booted out of 2 cups including a fish n chips one.

It's clear we need a change and Kenny/Ally for whatever reason were not for freshining up the first 11 which has led us to this state.

I've said several times I don't agree with the way this has been done and it only harms our chances to bring in anyone of note in the future but in terms of promotion this is probably our best bet because the players we currently had were utter pish.

Effort and moral has not been at Rangers for months, you only have to look at the teamsheet and performance every other week to know that.

5 of 10 outfield places are now filled regardless of merit. If you can't admit that might be an issue for morale then there's no point debating with you.

11 outfield place were already getting filled regardless of merit.

Nobody has stolen anything, put him on gardening leave and pay him monthly like his leech pal.

Oh I think youi'll find out a staggering amount has been stolen.

I ask you again why they don't pay him up or put him on gardening leave?

And as a previous OP has pointed out - would you walk away from your contract?

Just watched the video there..........

McDowell should just get out NOW...................

"Im happy to do what im told" FFS

Correct mate i just seen the press conference slaughters to the lamb, the 200k must mean more to him than telling the 2 cunts to stick your job up your arse (tu)

:lol:

Morale has been on it's arse for months, where the fuck have you been?

We have picked the same useless no marks since the season began and are now 16 behind Hearts and booted out of 2 cups including a fish n chips one.

It's clear we need a change and Kenny/Ally for whatever reason were not for freshining up the first 11 which has led us to this state.

I've said several times I don't agree with the way this has been done and it only harms our chances to bring in anyone of note in the future but in terms of promotion this is probably our best bet because the players we currently had were utter pish.

Effort and moral has not been at Rangers for months, you only have to look at the teamsheet and performance every other week to know that.

Listen to Fraser Aird. He knows it's pish and he's a teenager. This shite isn't football it's a car crash

This is not about McDowall, Llambias or Easdale.

This is about the owner of an English team sending five reserves who have hardly kicked a ball for his team to Scotland and ordering the manager of Rangers to pick them, no matter what.

That’s what this club has come to.

It’s a very sad day.

The guy has came out and been honest when he could get himself in bother.

Whether the players are a large improvement or not, its a ridiculous set of circumstances when he only has authority to pick half of the team basically.

People agreeing with this are so fucking stupid, the principle of the matter where he cant make decisions and other fringe players further suffer.

I agree clarke should start but if miller was at any other championship team he would be banging them in and we would be wanting him here, same as boyd, he was doing well at killi but comes here and goes to fuck

Big difference when you play for another team and you get time on the ball and space to play, things are a bit different when evey team shuts you down and there's no space to play in, couple that with piss poor training and a complete lack of tactics.

This is not about McDowall, Llambias or Easdale.

This is about the owner of an English team sending five reserves who have hardly kicked a ball for his team to Scotland and ordering the manager of Rangers to pick them, no matter what.

Thats what this club has come to.

Its a very sad day.

This.

A hope they do well for us but there is no way a manager of Rangers should be getting told he has to play certain players by an owner of another club.

Correct mate i just seen the press conference slaughters to the lamb, the 200k must mean more to him than telling the 2 cunts to stick your job up your arse (tu)

McDowall will need the cash a wee bit more than Ally to be honest i can see why he's staying.

Oh I think youi'll find out a staggering amount has been stolen.I ask you again why they don't pay him up or put him on gardening leave?And as a previous OP has pointed out - would you walk away from your contract?

Go to the police then.

If I was the Rangers man people tell me McDowall is then yes I would.