Joey Barton

Escobar

Never liked him but mentions us today on his Twitter.

Joey Barton : "Interesting developments at Glasgow Rangers. As I said on @bbc5live Mike Ashley wants a say in team selection at Newcastle and Rangers. Makes it difficult to hold head coach/manager totally accountable if things don't go to play. This is creeping into the modern game nowadays."

I despise the guy, he's a two-faced, twisted, angry little man with moronic views on everything.

He's been lucky to stay in the game at the top level as he's done nothing special other than getting lengthy bans and sitting sidelined through injury, waste of a wage for any club. Get his shite off the forum.

He's the next Stan Collymore, a has-been bitter wee fanny who craves attention.

Always hated him, but saw him on MOTD recently and I found myself agreeing with him on a few points and seemed like a decent lad (tu) ... He's now only slightly disliked

He's correct in saying it's creeping in, it has undermined Mcdowall, but, quite frankly, Mcdowall has undermined the entire Rangers support along with McCoist in picking, training and playing these poor footballers.

A fucking Bully in his day . Picking on youth players , stubbed a cigar out in one of the lads eyes a few year back was the perfect example. Wanker!!

I remember hearing that aswell.

Aye he's a wanker. Simply made a thread saying he was mentioning us.

A fucking Bully in his day . Picking on youth players , stubbed a cigar out in one of the lads eyes a few year back was the perfect example. Wanker!!

could be doing with that at mp, fucking sick of the weak little bastards strutting about thinking they own the place, mon jig set aboot them

This wee arsehole is somebody we should listen to?

1/ shite player.

2/ shite personality.

3/ Is friends with George Galloway........ the dog who raised questions about us in parliament vis a vis EBTS.....

4/ Is a gibbering idiot at the best of times.

Yeah..... let's all gather round and listen to what Joey has to say....... more chance of getting sense out of Joey from Friends.

:7325: