The 2 Newcastle Lads

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out they are better than what we have, The black boy that went off just before half time was easily our best player on the park and the other one that scored done something Kenny Misser can only dream of.

Good move by Ashley sending them up...Just a shame our own cannot be bothered to turn up.

You sound like a tarrier what you have just wrote..

I thought Vuckic was pretty poor to be honest, his goal aside. Was no worsen than anyone else in the pitch though. Streete looked comfortable in his role and was willing to put a tackle in (that slide on Nade was a delight)

Eh? Bloody hell, he was my man of the match. When he is match fit he will be a real stick out. Wanted the ball, good passing, looked like Salim Kerkar, he had it all.

Big Streete looked encouraging. How bad was his injury?

Vuckic looked decent as well, would be better with some decent players around him.

Didn't make it any better, that was one of the worst performances I've seen.

Seemed to be holding his groin as he walked off.

Streete did fairly well won some headers made some decent tackles and seemed fine in possession of the ball and accurate when passing.Vuckic had some decent touches and runs and took the goal well he did not pick up well in first half when Raith hit the post from a header at a corner kick.I can imagine a interview with Vuckic after the game"I am happy to score a goal but most of my teammates are pish this is going to be hard work".

Well two of them showed today they are better than what's here at the moment

Really?

Vuckic can't even beat the first man with a cross ball, he did get a good goal but other than that he is no better than Nicky Clark.

Steele could not even get a game for Port vale and went off injured and will no doubt be out for weeks.

Honestly our support are easily impressed these days.