Mcdowell's Thoughts On The Game

OceanRain

"Bitterly disappointed. I didn't think there was a whole lot in the game. I thought if we could get the first goal we would go on and win it.

"Getting the goal back, we were on the front foot but we committed the cardinal sin of giving away another goal that has put us out the cup. We've conceded two goals far too easily.

"I'm sorry for the supporters, they want to see their team winning, just like we do, and I can only apologise.

"We're out the cup and we need to pick ourselves up and go again in the league.

"There's a lot of pressure at the club but the players have still got to turn up and play football, that's what they get paid for."

"Bitterly disappointed. I didn't think there was a whole lot in the game. I thought if we could get the first goal we would go on and win it.

"Getting the goal back, we were on the front foot but we committed the cardinal sin of giving away another goal that has put us out the cup. We've conceded two goals far too easily.

"I'm sorry for the supporters, they want to see their team winning, just like we do, and I can only apologise.

"There's a lot of pressure at the club but the players have still got to turn up and play football, that's what they get paid for."

"That's what they get paid for"????

Manage the team properly, pick as good a team as you can, give them some decent tactics and practise what you fucking preach.

Right I'm no gonnae read the op, I'm just gonnae have a guess at what this idiot has said....

Something along the lines of

'Feel sorry for the fans'

'Not good enough'

'Let them down again'

'We'll go over the game and see where we went wrong/work on it at training'

Maybe even some shite about the off field carry on.

Am I close?

"There wasn't a lot in the game" !!!!!

He sounds as if we had done very well against a better team

Yep we were up against a better team

FFS miles better

Rovers played to a system and did it well-us well headless chickens isn't stron enough

Whose fault?

I blame McCoist

Right I'm no gonnae read the op, I'm just gonnae have a guess at what this idiot has said....

Something along the lines of

'Feel sorry for the fans'

'Not good enough'

'Let them down again'

'We'll go over the game and see where we went wrong/work on it at training'

Maybe even some shite about the off field carry on.

Am I close?

Nope

You forgot to mention

We will all have a few beers and karaoke at Ally's pad tonight

The guys will have an easy day tomorrow after putting in a hard shift and then we can all have a laugh when we come back Thursday

Just one of those days but will try next time out

By the way I don't care what the fans think they know feck all about football

This with McCoist and the players as well.

They are stealing money from the club with their attitudes and performances.

Exactly there would no trouble proving a case of gross incompetence against McCoist, McDowall and Durrant and gross dereliction of duty against the players.

That's the same fucking interview when Hivs pumped us at Ibrox- swear to god!

We are still playing mccoists team and getting mccoists after match quotes.is there nobody at ibrox who is willing to stand up and say what is wrong and try to sort it out. Murray park is a joke a complete waste of money. No tactics,no skill,no fight,players are not fit and we have a clown in charge who's job is safe no matter what happens on the park. Then you have fans on this forum discussing if we can catch hearts,win our 3 games in hand and then win every other game until end of season,so it is not only mccoist and company who are deluded.