Mcculloch Served Issue Of Complaint By Sfa

wearethepeople1

remember at the time someone asked on here couple days later if he'd been pulled up for it and no one had heard a thing.

Just looked online and he appealed the ban and lost

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking 'supporters' backing the SFA compliance officer against our captain. This is what we have become ! And that is fucking sad!

Good stuff BP we don't want the c.f.a making decisions for us.

If hes no good enough management should drop him but for fucks sake being happy with a ban on any Rangers player is mind boggling for me.

This is new thing for me agreeing with you :lol:

Never says he should be anywhere near a pitch far from it but some of u need to reel yerself in a bit ffs he was the besr thing since sliced bread when he chose to stay 3 year ago look back at yer asslicking mculloch posts . As I says if he'd have halfed broon you'd have been singing his praises .

Gogzy? You've picked the wrong guy to try and get onside with chat about undecorated houses. An odd stance mind you, if someone disagrees with you they must not attend games? I think it's anyone that thinks McCulloch should be anywhere near Rangers right now that should have their match attendance doubted.

:lol: leave my old kitchen out of this.

fwiw I dont think jig deserves to start at all, I still back him against the corrupt SFA.

If anyone had done what he did to one of ours we would have been up in arms. A 15 game ban would have helped us. He has no pace,no positional sense and no talent so he resorts to thuggery.

Agree with the above.

----------

Fuck off and die you useless twat.

Ffs have a word with yourself man.

If anyone had done what he did to one of ours we would have been up in arms. A 15 game ban would have helped us. He has no pace,no positional sense and no talent so he resorts to thuggery.Fuck off and die you useless twat.

Get to fuck ya fuckin mental roaster.

Nobody think this Rangers hating thing is maybe going a bit far yet?

Fucking 'supporters' backing the SFA compliance officer against our captain. This is what we have become ! And that is fucking sad!

The last time we played in Europe the referee took ten yards off him, running past him to keep up with attacking team.

He was finished then and is even more finished now.

We used to protect our own. We used to be a family.

Now we use years of mistreatment from company boards to condone the disintegration of the Rangers family and castigation of Rangers men.

It's exceptionally sad. We will become just another club if its allowed to carry on.

Why do people constantly slag off players on here. It would seem people don`t understand what exactly goes on before a player is sent out onto the bloody field.

Jig is past it, Christ a blind chimp can see this, but it isn't his fault he`s constantly picked by incompetent so called "managers".

Why not aim your frustration at the idiots that pick these players rather than the poor fuckers who probably are well aware they aren't up to the job but just love pulling their beloved shirt on.

If anyone had done what he did to one of ours we would have been up in arms. A 15 game ban would have helped us. He has no pace,no positional sense and no talent so he resorts to thuggery.Fuck off and die you useless twat.

You fuck off and die ya fuckin rocket.

To be fair, it's more about accepting some inadvertent assistance from the SFA against a manager that keeps picking jig than being about backing the SFA over Jig.

Why do people constantly slag off players on here. It would seem people don`t understand what exactly goes on before a player is sent out onto the bloody field.

Jig is past it, Christ a blind chimp can see this, but it isn't his fault he`s constantly picked by incompetent so called "managers".

Why not aim your frustration at the idiots that pick these players rather than the poor fuckers who probably are well aware they aren't up to the job but just love pulling their beloved shirt on.

Agree. Most (not all, because some players simply hide or downs tools) of the criticism of the players is misplaced for me.

He should be able to recognise himself that he's past it and retire.