Mcculloch Served Issue Of Complaint By Sfa

wearethepeople1

Captain? your having a laugh.

Our captain has as much positive impact on our footballing style and ethos as the Dud manager ( the first one).

None.

If it takes the sfa to make the undropable one miss out I'll gladly accept that.

And for what its worth his stamp was the actions of a shitebag who deserves punishment, which also could and should have been meted out for his challenge at the end.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This fucking sites unreal the guys been a good servant to Rangers yes hes finished as a player brought on by age but he was a strong tough tackling no nonsense midfielder juring his best years for us . Yous would have been singing his praises if hed have snapped broon in half in the old firm game . Its not his fault hes getting picked to play . And yes he maybe should see hes not as young as he's once was and maybe play a bit part time in games but the abuse is uncalled for . And in that note im thinking of deleting this not on here long posted about a few things but its looking to me like the scotsman forum where its kick and laugh at Rangers on every story .

This fucking sites unreal the guys been a good servant to Rangers yes hes finished as a player brought on by age but he was a strong tough tackling no nonsense midfielder juring his best years for us . Yous would have been singing his praises if hed have snapped broon in half in the old firm game . Its noh is fault hes getting picked to play . And yes he maybe should see hes not as young as he's once was and maybe play a bit part time in games but the abuse is uncalled for . And in that note im thinking of deleting this not on here long posted about a few things but uts looking to me like the scotsman firum where its kick and laugh at Rangers on every story .

He's never been a good midfielder or a centre back, he's a fucking striker :lol:

This fucking sites unreal the guys been a good servant to Rangers yes hes finished as a player brought on by age but he was a strong tough tackling no nonsense midfielder juring his best years for us . Yous would have been singing his praises if hed have snapped broon in half in the old firm game . Its not his fault hes getting picked to play . And yes he maybe should see hes not as young as he's once was and maybe play a bit part time in games but the abuse is uncalled for . And in that note im thinking of deleting this not on here long posted about a few things but its looking to me like the scotsman forum where its kick and laugh at Rangers on every story .

So you agree he's finished as a player. Are you happy this bit part player is captain and apparently undropable?

Oh and have you commented on the actual stamp? The actions of a hard tackling midfielder or a dirty sneaky shitebag who left studs in?

Shut the door on your way out will you.

only if he is correct? Last week I didn't think he merited a red card against the scum, this week I'm pretty sure in my mind he should have. Is it so wrong? I hope he appeals it and wins his appeal but having seen incident I don't think he will.

Different debate about wether he merited a red( looked accidental to me - and as he was booked I thought that was the end of it?)

But the glee from our own 'supporters' wanting him banned is a sad sign of what we have become!

Gogzy half of these cunts don't and never go to games sitting in there undecorated shit holes with an opinion on everything in life regarding Rangers fucking turncoat cunts would be better on the scotsman pages agreeing with the other unemployed fannys who support rancid fc . Half of those cunts are using the posts on here to laugh at them by copying and pasting the shite these idiots write

Anr sporting integrity im for steam rolling every player team fan and whoever thinks were weak as a club the good players and football will be back when the sorry mess we are in is cleared up . Ps like we steam rolled the Rancid fc support by singing evrry banned song going and not giving a fuck

Watched him play midfield many a time striker for the first 2 seasons he was here point is yous need to getva fucking grip

He only started playing striker for us in 2012. Before then he was played at centre mid and most people were sick of him being played there. He's never been a no nonsense midfielder, he's pish.

Gogzy half of these cunts don't and never go to games sitting in there undecorated shit holes with an opinion on everything in life regarding Rangers fucking turncoat cunts would be better on the scotsman pages agreeing with the other unemployed fannys who support rancid fc . Half of those cunts are using the posts on here to laugh at them by copying and pasting the shite these idiots write

So we should now censor posts incase they appear on the scotsman pages mocking or criticising us?

In case you hadnt noticed, due to the performance s of Jig and his colleagues we are rightly a laughing stock in Scottish football.

Dry your eyes about folk on here telling it how they see it.

Different debate about wether he merited a red( looked accidental to me - and as he was booked I thought that was the end of it?)

But the glee from our own 'supporters' wanting him banned is a sad sign of what we have become!

It's a sad sign that we have a player so limited, yet guaranteed a starting spot, that fans think the only way to get him out the team and replaced by a better player is for him to be banned. It really should have been McCoist's job to do it and when he failed and finally quit it became McDowall's.

Anr sporting integrity im for steam rolling every player team fan and whoever thinks were weak as a club the good players and football will be back when the sorry mess we are in is cleared up . Ps like we steam rolled the Rancid fc support by singing evrry banned song going and not giving a fuck

I need a translator for some of your posts.

Gogzy? You've picked the wrong guy to try and get onside with chat about undecorated houses. An odd stance mind you, if someone disagrees with you they must not attend games? I think it's anyone that thinks McCulloch should be anywhere near Rangers right now that should have their match attendance doubted.