Streete Injury - Any Update?

Albertz85

Misleading threads like this do my nut in. We all would like to know how injured players are progressing and all we get are nonsensical puns. It's my view that those that contribute to such threads be in receipt of an autoban. That'll learn em.

"Mummy, Mummy! They're doing it again!"

Misleading threads like this do my nut in. We all would like to know how injured players are progressing and all we get are nonsensical puns. It's my view that those that contribute to such threads be in receipt of an autoban. That'll learn em.

The OP was valid and although the replies might be disappointing in terms of the information provided, humour is rarely unwelcome.

Equally, I don't take your suggestion of an autoban for humour seriously and I hope you don't, either. (tu)

Cheer up, Victor Meldrew.

P.S. Still no update but it will appear here if there is news.

The OP was valid and although the replies might be disappointing in terms of the information provided, humour is rarely unwelcome. Equally, I don't take your suggestion of an autoban for humour seriously and I hope you don't, either. (tu) Cheer up, Victor Meldrew. P.S. Still no update but it will appear here if there is news.

Oleg......AUTOBAHN??

ahahahahahaah thats quality mate!!! just burst out laughing like an absolute idiot there.

The OP was valid and although the replies might be disappointing in terms of the information provided, humour is rarely unwelcome. Equally, I don't take your suggestion of an autoban for humour seriously and I hope you don't, either. (tu) Cheer up, Victor Meldrew. P.S. Still no update but it will appear here if there is news.

;)

I'll admit it, would have missed autoban without No.12's post :lol:

Doth my cap to you Coop.

Fair play.

You slipped that one in more subtly than a subtle thing being its most subtle at a subtlety awards dinner.

Oleg......AUTOBAHN??

I confess I took him too literally and missed that one.

He was quite convincing in his rage.

And in my defence, the earlier contributions where somewhat signposted.