Simonsen Banned!

ARockit

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should sadden you.

Supporting the sfa in their bans on our own players is sad as fuck tbh.

Not when the player is utter shite and there is no other way he would be dropped.

Plus - SFA are well within their right to ban a player for breaking betting regulations, I'm disgusted that Ian Black is still at the club after betting against his own team.

Aye right,so your happy our goalie got banned and our captain,ffs i know they're pish but at the minute are they no the best pish we've got ?

i think Robinson's worse than Simmo is that no why he's 3rd choice ? We all know the teams playing shite but to want them all banned is a wee bit over the top. IMO

KM will get the blame if we don't win as the replacements are all superstars in the making don't you know.

People were on here last night saying we will win if Jig doesn't play. Now our 2nd choice keeper is out they are creaming their pants.

Kelly

Sinnamon- McGreogr-Halkett-Wallace

And if it was announced well before kick off it may entice a few bodies along to see how they do. I think the vast majority of fans want to see these lads get a chance. And if they fail or have a stinker...well their so called betters couldn't beat Hibs so i'm not going to moan at them.

Not when the player is utter shite and there is no other way he would be dropped.

Plus - SFA are well within their right to ban a player for breaking betting regulations, I'm disgusted that Ian Black is still at the club after betting against his own team.

Fair enough,but i remember a sfa that wanted our titles stripped and as i hold a grudge forever i personally cant support the sfa in any move against our club.

Each to their own though.

What exactly are the rules against betting for footballers? , I get that he has broken the rules but can someone explain to me what the rules are please.

If he was betting on teams in the same league, or worse still like Black against The Rangers, then I can understand the banning, but if in any other competition where is the harm. Just asking.

And if it was announced well before kick off it may entice a few bodies along to see how they do. I think the vast majority of fans want to see these lads get a chance. And if they fail or have a stinker...well their so called betters couldn't beat Hibs so i'm not going to moan at them.

I was talking about this to my brother. See if we had a manager or head coach in charge that came out and said that they'll give the kids a chance and that the fans shouldn't expect too much as we're building for the future then I think the fans would accept that and get behind the team. Guys like Jig, Foster, Simonsen, Hutton, Black & Law are no better than what we have at Murray Park. I'd much rather see youngry hungry players get a game for us than these overpaid players who have chucked it. The thing is you never know we might get surprised and it might actually work. We have fuck all to lose!

I was talking about this to my brother. See if we had a manager or head coach in charge that came out and said that they'll give the kids a chance and that the fans shouldn't expect too much as we're building for the future then I think the fans would accept that and get behind the team. Guys like Jig, Foster, Simonsen, Hutton, Black & Law are no better than what we have at Murray Park. I'd much rather see youngry hungry players get a game for us than these overpaid players who have chucked it. The thing is you never know we might get surprised and it might actually work. We have fuck all to lose!

We all naively thought this would happen in div 3. I wanted to see that and so did thousands of others. The best youth allied with seasoned pros. 2 or 3 per game getting regular football and valuable experience. Wasn't to be. Instead we got the utter shite we are happy to see out the team tomorrow.

For me there is nothing to lose by playing the likes of Sinnamon and Murdoch. Two relatively "safe" positions and let's be honest here..they cannot be any worse than Foster or Black have been.

Plus how many times did we see it with Smith, McLeish and McCoist when they were forced in to playing a team they wouldn't have picked and it performed well. Then of course reverted back to the duds and the shite returned.

What exactly are the rules against betting for footballers? , I get that he has broken the rules but can someone explain to me what the rules are please.

If he was betting on teams in the same league, or worse still like Black against The Rangers, then I can understand the banning, but if in any other competition where is the harm. Just asking.

Players are not allowed to bet on any team in the world.

Rule made by retards and only implemented if you play for Rangers.

Players are not allowed to bet on any team in the world.

Rule made by retards and only implemented if you play for Rangers.

It's not only Rangers players that have been done though.

And given Black got done then the last club involved in a further instance should have been Rangers.

But then our players only seem to give a fuck about themselves these days and nothing else.

It's not only Rangers players that have been done though.

And given Black got done then the last club involved in a further instance should have been Rangers.

But then our players only seem to give a fuck about themselves these days and nothing else.

It is a stupid rule that many players in the lower divisions openly flaunt by posting their betting slips on twatter.

Regardless if you think it's acceptable or not they shouldn't be doing it if it's in the rule book.

Its not like they need the money either ffs.

If they want to do it SO badly then I'm sure someone can go out and put a few lines on for them ect.

It is a stupid rule that many players in the lower divisions openly flaunt by posting their betting slips on twatter.

It is a stupid rule.

And Simonsen is a fud for continuing with his actions despite clear club and sfa instructions.

What others do on twatter isn't really of an interest to me. Or anyone else it appears if their twats aren't finding their way to the sfa.