9 Players Unavailable For Hibs Game

RFCHTID

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we'd brought Robbie Crawford back - what's happened to him?

I am sure we recalled 2 or 3 of the 6 or 7 who were out on loan and haven't given them a sniff. They would have been much better staying out on loan and getting games. They were all doing well at other clubs. Barrie McKay had the right idea rejecting the chance to come back.

I am sure we recalled 2 or 3 of the 6 or 7 who were out on loan and haven't given them a sniff. They would have been much better staying out on loan and getting games. They were all doing well at other clubs. Barrie McKay had the right idea rejecting the chance to come back.

McKay wanted to come back but McDowell told him he wasn't needed and should stay on loan, it's a fucking joke we are crying out for pace and skill which he and Gallagher could provide.

Crawford couldn't get a game for Morton their fans thought he was teribble he should be nowhere near our team McKay, Walsh, Gallagher, & Murdoch would all be ahead of him in midfield.

The goalkeeper Jamie Wilson left some time ago and is now at Dunfermline. Pretty sure Adam Wilson left recently to take up a scholarship in America.

Aidan is a player I rate very highly, probably a centre back long term although he has played mainly at right back this season. He only turned 16 in January, but he is a big strong boy. I would still be surprised as he has yet to feature at U20's, also he is still at school and not a professional at the moment.

Know Aidan's dad. I'll ask if he's heard anything but doubt he's considered ready for that yet!!

perhaps Gallagher is getting frozen out because of his comments regarding our training as compared to cowdenbeaths??

The same can be said about Faure after his interview hes not played either, its called the Matt McKay effect say anything that shows this coaching staff in a bad light and your bombed out never to be seen again, just a pity guys like Foster, Black, Hutton, McCulloch etc couldn't spill the beans about training to a newspaper.

Fully agreed there.

McKay wanted to come back but McDowell told him he wasn't needed and should stay on loan, it's a fucking joke we are crying out for pace and skill which he and Gallagher could provide.

Crawford couldn't get a game for Morton their fans thought he was teribble he should be nowhere near our team McKay, Walsh, Gallagher, & Murdoch would all be ahead of him in midfield.

Apologies, i should have been clearer, that is what i meant, he told the club he wasn't coming back to sit on the bench or miss out on first team football.

I also agree, i don't think Crawford will ever make it here if i am being honest.

That's not a bad wee midfield 4 you have put together there, a good coach would have a field day developing them!