Subs-

Robinson

Marius Zaliukas

Kyle Hutton

Fraser Aird

Nicky Clark

Kenny Miller

Ryan Hardie

and then I woke up from my dreamland of pace, skill and attacking ability and remembered McDowell's/McCoist's vision of experienced, slow as a snail, first touch of an elephant type football.

5 then, 4 weren't even here last week. Of that 5, none will be missed. Getting the excuses in early is rather defeatist, wherever this is from. Why not look at the positives of who will be coming in and strengthening the team, fighting to keep their place?

The thought of Simonsen, Jig, Mohsni and Foster all missing out fills me with absolute joy. Templeton doesn't really matter one way or t'other.

Madness he should be playing.

9 players out and he still can't get in the squad!! They're just wasting the lad. Shows if you get your chance in the first team and do well, then get the opportunity to go out on loan and do well, get praised for your attitude being spot on and being a big talent, then when you come back you'll get........no chance at all!!!!!!

9 players out and he still can't get in the squad!! They're just wasting the lad. Shows if you get your chance in the first team and do well, then get the opportunity to go out on loan and do well, get praised for your attitude being spot on and being a big talent, then when you come back you'll get........no chance at all!!!!!!

Waste of time bringing him back.

Its sad we have been reduced to Celebrating players being out injured or suspended... Its even sadder that our promising youngsters still cant get a game or even into the squad

Sadder that a player like Telfer slipped through the cracks thanks to the crackpots running the team. Aye super Ally right enough