1. 1. Should Boyd play tonight ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would play him upfront with clark but I know a lot of people are fed up with him and think that he's been giving enough chances, should he play tonight ?

I would have been a definite no before tonight's game.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the team selection and noticed that he was playing.

However, in retrospect I'm going to change my mind.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing :)

Towards the end of his time, first time around, we wasn't good enough, and now he's back he still isn't good enough. We could have had two younger faster players for the price of one unfit limiting player. Same with most of them. A hard-working manager could have been building a team younger, fitter, and much more hungry for success instead of this lot. Murdoch is an example of what we should have. Even the sub keeper is an improvement on that liability Simonsen.

One goal, just and no more!

Once hitting the bar.

A few nice link ups.

Does that constitute enough of an improvement to maintain a starting position?

Should we bear in mind that he may need a few games to get up to speed, as it were?

Am I asking a completely unnecessary third question in order to make it sound a bit like the end of a SOAP episode?

The people hoping for Boyd to come good remind me of the people who kept hoping McCostalot would be a great, or even good, manager. Sadly neither are likely to happen. Boyd needs punted when his contract ends.

What a load of shite, mccoist wasn't proven at all as a manager and had already proven that he was a clueless bastard, but Boyd is the spl all-time top goalscorer who just last season scored over 20 goals for a side who finished right down the bottom of the table so why shouldn't we hope that he will come good in a league lower and with one of/ the best team in that league, so don't talk fckn nonsense saying that it is just as likely that mccoist would have turned into a good manager as it is that a proven goal scorer will start scoring a few fckn goals !!

What a load of shite, mccoist wasn't proven at all as a manager and had already proven that he was a clueless bastard, but Boyd is the spl all-time top goalscorer who just last season scored over 20 goals for a side who finished right down the bottom of the table so why shouldn't we hope that he will come good in a league lower and with one of/ the best team in that league, so don't talk fckn nonsense saying that it is just as likely that mccoist would have turned into a good manager as it is that a proven goal scorer will start scoring a few fckn goals !!

Sadly people are blinded by hatred and would rather see Rangers players fail than succeed

Once hitting the bar.

A few nice link ups.

Should we bear in mind that he may need a few games to get up to speed, as it were?

Am I asking a completely unnecessary third question in order to make it sound a bit like the end of a SOAP episode?

The joy from Boyd when he scored shows ho much he want to do well at Rangers. For one reason or another its just not clicked this time.

Kris Boyd is a lazy, immobile, slow traffic cone of a player. Clarke and Vuckic or Clarke and Gallagher thanks

He actually did a fair bit of very effective defending last night. He was far from "lazy". I know you posted this pre-match, but he did play well and came back to help the team out when required.

Once hitting the bar.

A few nice link ups.

Does Clark having 9 shots and none of them being on target mean he should start the next match?