We Are Getting Reported For Sectarian Songs

minstral

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people saying they didn't hear TTB tonight most have had the sound off, it was heard throughout the game, and with the changed words it should be.

BUT signing it tonight, for no other reason than to say to that clown collymore 'we'll sing whatever we like' was very very stupid, it now makes him look like he is not a babbling fucktard.

What's wrong with the billy boys?

When will some of our fans realise that many of the songs (or more specifically the words) tonight are no longer allowed? What will it take before the idiots realise the harm they do to Rangers? There are a lot of our own who put the songs before Rangers and that for me is indefensible. People need to understand that times have changed as have rules, regulations and laws.

They set the precedent with the OF game. The club took all measures possible. What are they expecting the club to do, walk about the stands and start duct taping peoples mouths that sing naughty words.

Again, sweep sweep sweep on Septics side.

Fucking hope someone with the wealth and lawyers take these cunts (SNP) to task over their bill, apparently freedom of speech only exists if you're not a Protestant in Scotland.

Firstly, as usual our fans sang throughout the whole game - what a pity they didn't sing Rangers songs!

I heard - as did everyone else, including the mattch officals - the Billy Boys, the UDR 4, Build My Gallows, King Billy's On The Wall, etc, etc.

I'm not surprised we've been reported to the SPFL, and I've no doubt they will take great pleasure in imposing a huge fine!

I'm sure that prick Collymore is laughing his fat ass off, given that we've effectively done his job for him on the very same day that he gets the media to run with his stories of sectarianism!

When will we ever learn?

the fenian movement contained members of both protestant and Catholic religions and people from Scotland,Ireland and Americans too,if anyone claims the song to be bigoted or anti-irish racism then they're showing their own bigotry by wanting it to be an exclusive Irish Catholic entity,or just come from a poor educational stock,no case to answer

The daily record celtics official partner

Have you noticed the guys that are wheeled out to report on us Euan McLean ,Gary Ralston .Guys who the average bear would think he is one of us .Clever by the top brass but I will never buy their pro beggar ,anti Rangers propaganda

Words change meaning, that's what happens. And the word "fenian" is now a derogatory term associated with catholics. Like it or not rangers fans shouldn't be using that word in public any more, and certainly shouldn't be using it in songs.

The word n***** was once perfectly acceptable to use, it is now a derogatory term associated with slavery.

At some point in the future, SOME of the old songs with offensive terms will never be sung at ibrox again. It's best for all of us if that happens sooner rather than later.

Words change meaning, that's what happens. And the word "fenian" is now a derogatory term associated with catholics. Like it or not rangers fans shouldn't be using that word in public any more, and certainly shouldn't be using it in songs.

The word n***** was once perfectly acceptable to use, it is now a derogatory term associated with slavery.

At some point in the future, SOME of the old songs with offensive terms will never be sung at ibrox again. It's best for all of us if that happens sooner rather than later.

Geez fucking peace