***the Official Falkirk Vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

This has everything to do with the board. A board who preside over a series of muppets in charge of a football team are a board who are a failure.

What happened to Charles green when he suggested Ally should of St least been winning a cup.

The UB used to sing "super ally" week in week out no matter the performance. I know most of these fan group don't bother about the football, but I bet they would of if Ally was sacked last season or the season before.

Fulltime interview shocking as well. The whole club needs built again. From the boardroom, players, coaches and scouts. The full monty. It was obvious last season it wasnae happening but the people in charge were happy to go again with the same shite.

We have 1 of the best training facilities in Scotland and we must be the least fit team in the league. Every team we play look fitter, more organised, better drilled and use set plays better than us

Just when I thought we'd turned a corner with our last two performances( despite hibs loss) we turn in that.

Pathetic doesn't even come close. Out hussled, out enthused and most importantly, out played.

We were devoid of all creativity and quite frankly, looked like schoolboys with our poor touch and lack of finesse in front of goal.

Individually, we have decent players, certainly good enough to get past Falkirk, yet we continue to play this way?

We are a pure and utter embarrassment and we need to get McDowell out and someone in immediately if we are salvage our season

I don't know what it was tonight with the attitude compared to the previous 2 games, we didn't have the same commitment in possession, there was a total lack of urgency about our play combined with poor passing and I lost count the number of times we were caught ball watching when not in possession.

A total shambles of a game.

What happened to Charles green when he suggested Ally should of St least been winning a cup.

The UB used to sing "super ally" week in week out no matter the performance. I know most of these fan group don't bother about the football, but I bet they would of if Ally was sacked last season or the season before.

Ally was an iconic figure about continuity of the club, but the majority spotted him managerial failures early. The board failed to act, happy to have him as a diversion as they had their merry way with us.

Just when I thought we'd turned a corner with our last two performances( despite hibs loss) we turn in that.

Pathetic doesn't even come close. Out hussled, out enthused and most importantly, out played.

We were devoid of all creativity and quite frankly, looked like schoolboys with our poor touch and lack of finesse in front of goal.

Individually, we have decent players, certainly good enough to get past Falkirk, yet we continue to play this way?

We are a pure and utter embarrassment and we need to get McDowell out and someone in immediately if we are salvage our season

Who are the "decent" players??

Not one single individual at our club is PL level.

Mid table Championship players on Prem wages.

Get rid of every last one of the bastards.

Nothing off or on the pitch has changed in 3 years, so the dross has just continued. It won't change until the dross who are in the board room and dug out are gone.

I suppose if you were King and his pals you'd sit there watching that crap and realise its not just a one off - its been consistent all season which is why we have dropped to talking about hope of making a play off place. So what do you do when you have the blazers and the Board seats in time for the away game against Cowdenbeath next week? Do you just hope to fuck that the incompetent shower that pass themselves off as a management / coaching staff and an equally incompetent team somehow scrape a win against the mighty Cowdenbeath? Because if they lose that one or can only draw it then the King era carries on from the previous eras and starts off by going backwards.

What do you do Mr King? Are you jetting in to attend at Cowdenbeath and to field the pre and post match interviews? Have you got a rescue package of new manager ready to start on 7 March? Or is that too drastic and you just hope to fuck that the next game goes your way? Or are you writing this season off and are going to let the season run with McD still in charge, still sweating in front of cameras, clueless in the dugout fronting up the worst Rangers team in history? What do you do sir? Do you just hope that you will get a response from the players or is there some sort of plan you are working to for the rest of this season? Be good to know because it would be useful to know what you will do and want the team to do for the rest of the season. Or have you written this season off and it just needs to play out? Some leadership Mr King. Some positive and effective leadership of the team would be a good start. What's the message Mr King? What do you have to say, or if not you then what do your fellow aspiring Directors have to say? Next week is a big week.

Cowdenbeath next. Big week right enough.