Mccalls First Team

I can't see this being a great appointment unless mc call is prepared to lose friends

I think an appointment of someone with no connection to the existing players would have been better

But let's hope that's not the case

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be equally happy to see this lien up:-

Robinson

Wallace

McCulloch

McGregor

Foster

Black

Law

Murdoch

Aird

Boyd

Miller

On the caveat that his coaching and management gets them playing to their fucking potential!

Looks like a fishing expedition...... Or you are just off your trolley.

Potential isn't a word I would use for thirty something's.

It will be interesting to see what individuals actually rise to the challenge when asked.

They will be the guys that could have been doing it for us all along, if they had been better managed.

Too many decent players on paper have been turned into second raters in the last three years.

Hopefully McCall will now show us what we have been missing.

He won't tinker too much with what we've been seeing of late, let's just hope there's some evidence that they've been coached in the next couple of weeks. Probably be a clean slate for most and if they don't ship up then we won't see them again (hopefully)

Can't see him giving anyone else the captaincy, so on that basis I would be astounded if Jig doesn't play. He may play him as a holding midfielder but he will probably play him.

Hope he can stir these guys up, get them believing in their own ability because contrary to what some people say. They do have the skills to beat anyone in this division imo

I would be equally happy to see this lien up:-

Robinson

Wallace

McCulloch

McGregor

Foster

Black

Law

Murdoch

Aird

Boyd

Miller

On the caveat that his coaching and management gets them playing to their fucking potential!

on paper thats probably our best 11 , unfortunately most of them have been pish .

For me, Law is one of the most interesting ones to look at. Under McCall he was a good player and up for player of the season. Will Law now show us what we signed him for, playing for a manager that actually has some sort of clue.

He HAS to drop Jig, waste of a jersey and a wage.

Leave Kris Boyd in the gym for a few weeks and see how much he really wants to succeed at Rangers..