If The Shoe Was On The Other Foot.

If, IF. (if), The shoe was on the other foot, and Selltic where put in Div 3. And we where the only ones roaming the top league for a while, how much would we be enjoying it? I'd like to think we'd be having more of a party with it than them - they have really disappointed in terms of crowds etc, what i was thinking was would we sell out each week? or would we be yearning for them like they no doubt yearn for us. Change section if need be.

Just curious.

I honestly don't think the demotion would have happened to them. They are the considered the epitomy of everything good in scottish football, although past and recent history proves, unequivocally, this is not the case. A case would have been found to minimise any sanctions. I would like to think though that we would have had a few trebles.

If, IF. (if), The shoe was on the other foot, and Selltic where put in Div 3. And we where the only ones roaming the top league for a while, how much would we be enjoying it? I'd like to think we'd be having more of a party with it than them - they have really disappointed in terms of crowds etc, what i was thinking was would we sell out each week? or would we be yearning for them like they no doubt yearn for us. Change section if need be.

Just curious.

Bi?

Rangers and tims need each other because where there is no competition apathy wins . Tims unfortunately are a necessary evil, however it's in our DNA to hate each other so don't expect them to cheer us to promotion even though it's in their best interests that we go up.

I know we are in a bad position at present but soon we will be back at the top of the division and we will party like we have never partied before whilst they will be queuing up for a jump from the Kingston bridge. This bear cannot wait for that day.