***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

If you mentioned the fact mccoist was a useless fat wank, you got shot down in flames on here

All the signs were there

Also gutted that McCall has been unable to get a response from this shower

Hope you enjoy all your money mccoist,

(tu)

:(

Much like no one wanted to listen when it was pointed out just how little fucks the players give. Lee Wallace should never be seen in a Rangers jersey again. We all know Jig is past it but Wallace isn't yet he's arguably just as bad. Zaliukas downed tools after they scored. Law was invisible again. McGregor tries, but then again so would I.

Spot on, mate, spot on.

This must be the most depressing start to a 'bright new era' ever.

When the shit hits the fan somebody's got to stay behind and pay. Well the football shit is hitting the fans big time. Game after game after game. But who has stayed behind and been made to pay?

Not McCoist - who is the architect of this chaotic mess of a Rangers team. How is it that he remains on gardening leave and about to pick up yet another months pay of around £60k? How is that possible Mr King and Mr Murray? What sort of laughing stock do you want the Support to have become? A team playing like shit on a basis that is so consistent that they have taken 'crap' to low levels never imagined possible. Yet laughing all the way to their expensive cars with their fat pay cheques. And led by mirth-in-chief, leader of the football spivs McCoist. Just how much of a laughing stock is a Board prepared to allow Rangers to become? Oh and before the 'give them time' messages arrive I don't buy into because the Board has been agitating in waiting for months and months and had plenty of time to figure out what immediate changes they would make to improve things - and they didn't even start until the QOS game. So I'm not buying into a give them time argument.

The players? Have they been fined? Have they volunteered to repay money because of their consistent massive underperformance? Nope. The repayment they get is being booed off the park game after game and taunted during the games. They can't handle the pressure of being at Rangers in these times but they sure as fuck can handle the big pay cheques that reward them week in and week out for being the worst Rangers team ever.

No. Its not McCoist or the players who are staying behind and being made to pay. Its the Support. As if all of the stuff we've had to endure from the SPL, SFA, wretched greed from Boards over the last 3 years the biggest insult, the biggest slap the face to Supporter loyalty is coming from the Rangers squad itself. Seems to me the level of unacceptable performance has become collectively wilful with experienced players leading the way on this.

Can it get worse? Yes. Big defeats by Hearts and Hibs beckon if Rangers play like this. And not even getting a play off play place is a prospect - simply because form has imploded. And the new interim Manager is not showing signs of being able to reverse it because we cannot even win at home against the lowest teams in the league.

The rebuilding needed is massive. Quite massive. And it may take some time. And McCoist still coins it in. And the Board already starts to look helpless to deal with it. Its been a long way down and the bottom may not yet be in sight,

Most could see it after malmo/Maribor

But chose to kid themselves on for years

Fat cunt has set us back a decade

Fuck you mccoist

The players need to take a healthy dose of criticism too. Wallace is on 10-12k a week, yet at what is supposed to be the prime of his career, I've seen more effort in schoolboy games.

Im 60 and unless your older than me you understanding if the word probably comes into question. There is in no doubt this is by far the worst team to be put on the park week in week out in my 50 years of following our team , although using the word team could be questioned.

Agree 100 per cent with you. I'm 53 and cant remember a worse team than this. Its not a manager we need but a fuckin magician to turn this lot into a team to challenge for promotion.

I just hope we get rid of most of tem in the summer and the board have a decent amount of cash ear-marked for a transfer kitty

Much like no one wanted to listen when it was pointed out just how little fucks the players give. Lee Wallace should never be seen in a Rangers jersey again. We all know Jig is past it but Wallace isn't yet he's arguably just as bad. Zaliukas downed tools after they scored. Law was invisible again. McGregor tries, but then again so would I.

Bang on. It's absolutely sickening watching imposters like Law saunter around the field for 90 minutes running away from play and hiding etc.

Can't stomach the sight of him tbh & was tempted to start a thread but I'd probably get banned.

The single biggest imposter of the lot.

Ibrox will be a ghost town for rest of the season, fans ain't stupid.

It will be empty

If we do manage a play off place, it might be 3/4 full for a game against hibs but that's if we even get that far

Next season will be empty as well unless something drastic happens in the summer

We have made such a cunt of this

If Walsh and Murdoch are anything to go by we should get another few youngsters in the team asap. A few hungry youngsters to take the place of tired, apathetic has beens.

So we can punt them to Dundee utd

We are done as a force in Scottish football for the time being, the tims have it sown up off the park, and we are killing ourselves on it