***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

Just when you think things can't get worse they come along and toe yer balls. It's really beyond all comprehension when seasoned internationals and experienced pro's can be this shit week in week out. McCoist's legacy, I'm struggling to put it into words.

I really feel for McCall. I admire his bottle for taking this on and there's no way I'll blame him for anything that happens between now and the end of the season.

We can't even score a goal against a team that got pumped 10-0 a week before, we can't beat QoS, Alloa or Livingston at IBROX. This is not Rangers fuck sake, we are the absolute laughing stock of Scotland

Maybe we are right now, but to say you are never going to return to Ibrox even if things start to get better is just ridiculous. I am sure this type of thing has happend to many clubs before and it will happen again, just get over it, sometimes you hit rock bottom and you just gotta keep fighting which is something these players know nothing about unfortuneatly.