Half Time - Subs Warm Up

Bad Robot

I'm not sure if anyone seen this and how it compared to the Alloa players but our players were just all walking about and talking to each other and then eventually they done a small exercise which never lasted that long.

As soon as the Allloa players came out to the pitch at the touch line they were all getting put through their paces and basically done more than twice the graft our players done.

You really need to ask wtf is going that this relaxed and carefree attitude is accepted especially for a team that is struggling.

I'm not sure if anyone seen this and how it compared to the Alloa players but our players were just all walking about and talking to each other and then eventually they done a small exercise which never lasted that long.

As soon as the Allloa players came out to the pitch at the touch line they were all getting put through their paces and basically done more than twice the graft our players done.

You really need to ask wtf is going that this relaxed and carefree attitude is accepted especially for a team that is struggling.

Thiught that myself during Saturday's half time - just seemed to loll about a bit, then a bit of stretching.

Just look at Hearts. Plenty of people, me included on this thread got slaughtered for mentioning all the small things they done. One day off a week, Double and Triple sessions and it tells as in the last 15-20 mins of a game they have went on to win it if they hadnt already. Our players think its a big laugh. They all have to go

Even at half time you could see the difference in intesnty between both teams substitutes warming up.

Alloa players looked well drilled, non stop running and doing ball work right up until the team came out. (Who then started the same drill until our players sauntered out 5 minutes later).

Then you looked at Moshni and the likes at our end misplacing passes and pishing themselves laughing with each other, fucking off before the teams even came out.

It's a disgusting attitude and it's seeped into every player who's played for the club in the past 3 & a half years.

Posted this last night and it was infuriating to watch. It'll take some time to get rid of the half arsed attitude the fat man has installed into our players.

What sticks in my mind was the entrance our players made for the 2nd half of the league cup semi . We had the other lot firing out of the tunnel as if from a cannon , whereas our players looked like they should have came out to the tune of Steptoe & Son . Lazy overpaid bunch of amateurs.

Just look at Hearts. Plenty of people, me included on this thread got slaughtered for mentioning all the small things they done. One day off a week, Double and Triple sessions and it tells as in the last 15-20 mins of a game they have went on to win it if they hadnt already. Our players think its a big laugh. They all have to go

You're righ, none of this will change until the "elders" who condone this attitude get away from the club. If you simply add to these players you'll get more players regressing. The summer cannot come soon enough. We need players who are fit both physically and mentally to be a professional footballer, not someone looking for a kick about with mates.

The attitude of the current bunch is symtomatic of the message being sent from those above them,the Management team,and it has

been like that for a couple of years now.

This sense of entitlement and look at me attitude is unbelievable but it is so common among this group of over paid under acheiving

Football players.

Their is no leadership in that dressing room,although that might change with McCall coming in,no respect and has'nt been for a while.

It starts upstairs and in the dressing room.

If the attitude is wrong there it will show up on the pitch.

I used to be of the opinion that our problem with the team was due to lacking in confidence but its clear to see they have totally the wrong attitude , they are lazy and clearly unfit compared with even part time players that we come up against.

This has been happening for years.

That is whya focused coaching tema who think of evey detail is needed. Most teams subs look more ficused on the pitch look more organised and focused than our lot shoving each other about and playing keepy uppy.

Discipline and fitness both lacking. Seriously make every prick with a beard shave AND get them all in for extra conditioning.

The cult of the superstar prevents our lot being challenged effectively. Boydy says the right things but in effect is just a huffer when things dont go his way.

The rest of the teams are moving on with the times in regards to fitness training, we however seem left alone in the past using the same old tired methods that worked with top class players. Trouble is we dont have those players anymore so talent alone isnt getting us through games and when you are blowing out your arse after 60 minutes then the fitter team usually gets a result.

I remember the Aussie boy who came over and slated our training and you can't blame him. From top to bottom our club is needing revamped and brought into the current times.

Works well for them. They're second bottom of the league, created 2 shots on goal and had much less of the ball than we did last night. Their two goals came from us switching off defensively.

Certainly works against a piss poor team like us.

I can never understand why a club like ours seems to be so reluctant to try new training methods and techniques, I'm sure the pre-match warm up hasn't changed since I first went to a game. It's embarrassing when a club like alloa comes to ibrox and looks to have a more up to date regime than us!

Certainly works against a piss poor team like us.

Does it? I can't really recall any sharp passing and movement from Alloa last night. Maybe I missed it but I'm really struggling to think of anytime other than when they scored when they threatened Bells goal.

Does it? I can't really recall any sharp passing and movement from Alloa last night. Maybe I missed it but I'm really struggling to think of anytime other than when they scored when they threatened Bells goal.

are you saying our pre-match and half time warm ups are better than alloas?

Most games this season we have looked unfit and not looked sharp, improved pre-match and half time warmups can only help that rather than pinging a ball around and taking a couple of shots!