The Strangest Ever Rangers Signings.

Mr RFC

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amato - Another signing that Advocaat made but then strangely decided he didn't like him. Quality player in all.

Aye. That was a strange signing. Scottish fitba wasnae his game. He was magic with a ball but he had no pace. I have no doubt had he been given a long run in team and time he would have been able to adjust to our style of play.

aye very true, redeemed 3 years of shite with one swing of that right peg

i can still picture rab douglas lying on the ground watching the ball roll out the net thinking " i canny believe bert fucking konterman just done that" :lol:

And with Archie McPhersons commentary "Whoosh"....brilliant.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I thought Claudio Caniggia was a bit of an odd one.

It felt a bit like everyone wondered why Dundee signed a 33 year old then after seeing him play we said: "Actually, he's still got some legs. We'll take that, thank you very much".

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I thought Claudio Caniggia was a bit of an odd one.

It felt a bit like everyone wondered why Dundee signed a 33 year old then after seeing him play we said: "Actually, he's still got some legs. We'll take that, thank you very much".

He would have been a great signing if we had got him a bit younger. He had lost some pace when he signed for us.

Too think Dundee signed him and Ravanelli. How times have changed

He would have been a great signing if we had got him a bit younger. He had lost some pace when he signed for us.

Too think Dundee signed him and Ravanelli. How times have changed

Aye, that was another cracker!

Surprised we never tried to get Caniggia back.

Wonder what he's doing now? What age? He wouldnae be any worse than what we've got just now even though he must be a pensioner

He's approaching a certain milestone and he's still big into football. He lives in Marbella.

He flew over to the World Cup last year, he's big pals with Maradona, and I'd still have him up front in preference to Boyd :lol:

He's approaching a certain milestone and he's still big into football. He lives in Marbella.

He flew over to the World Cup last year, he's big pals with Maradona, and I'd still have him up front in preference to Boyd :lol:

I thought he was Maradona's pal. Did they play in same side that won World Cup?