• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gretna at Ibrox in the SPL.

He actually scored!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/6970400.stm

(tu)

rings a bell, think I missed the start of that season, was in Magaluf with the boys :lol:

The game I'm thinking of was a midweek game, started out of the blue and never seen again. A cup game I'm sure.

Weird signing to say the least, played every game for Hearts on his return did he not?

(tu)

rings a bell, think I missed the start of that season, was in Magaluf with the boys :lol:

The game I'm thinking of was a midweek game, started out of the blue and never seen again. A cup game I'm sure.

Weird signing to say the least, played every game for Hearts on his return did he not?

He played against us for Hearts during his second spell and actually went off injured :lol:

Couldn't make it up.

He played against us for Hearts during his second spell and actually went off injured :lol:

Couldn't make it up.

:lol: oh aye, you're right. I recall the big cheer as his number went up and he trode off :lol:

Difficult to say, at the time I was desperate for him to replace Weir, partner Boogie and show some of the early career promise, probably for the best that Weir stayed in that team looking back now.

Mo Johnstone ..he had only stated a few weeks before that Celtic where the only club in Scotland he would play for . He also stated categorically in his autobiography that he hated our club and everything it stood for . That said ..he did bang plenty important goals in for us . Definately the strangest signing .

Allan Johnston and Paul Ritchie. Signed by Advocaat then discarded almost instantly. Also Andy "Sicknote" Webster. A signing so drawn out he got a clause named after him, then he played twice in four years.

Had forgotten about Andy 'my tarantula's bitten me and I'll be out for another six months' Webster. And I thought Jamie Ness was made of crisps.

Cant remember his name. Guy walter got from hearts for a million hardly played him then loaned him to aberdeen in exchange for ricky foster the first time

I'd play Velicka at RB even now over Foster :anguish:

Stuck the finger up to Souness on the pitch if i remember right souness binned him.

I also think he did a big newspaper/magazine article in his native Denmark, slagged off the Scottish game and then trotted out the 'misquoted' line!

Billy Urquhart was another strange signing....